Labels

Acland St (11) Albert Park (39) Alma Rd (1) Alowyn Gardens (3) Altona (1) Ascot Vale (46) Australia (103) Balmoral Ave (13) Beach Rd (19) Bendigo Joss House Temple (2) Birdwood Ave (5) Birrarung Marr (29) Bourke St (61) Box Hill (51) Brighton beach (3) Brisbane (39) Brunswick (9) Brunswick St (13) Buckingham Ave (11) Buckley St (3) Burleigh Heads (2) Carlton St (1) Carrington Rd (4) Collingwood (3) Collins Arcade (27) Collins St (86) Cragieburn Rd (5) Craigieburn (10) Craigieburn Rd (8) Dandenong (1) De Graves st (66) Dockland (9) Elizabeth St (50) Epsom Rd (49) Exhibition St (14) Fairfield (1) Federation Square (51) Fitzroy St (23) Flinders lane (17) Flinders st (73) Footscray (2) Hardware Lane (1) Hopetoun Tea Rooms (4) Hosier Lane (26) Ivanhoe (1) Jeff's Shed (1) Kerr St (1) King St (3) Lake Tyrrell (1) Lakeside Drive (37) Latrobe St (42) Little Collins St (8) Little Flinders Lane (19) Lonsdale st (13) Luna Park (2) Lygon St (1) Maroondah Hwy (1) Melba Hwy (2) Melbourne Central (12) Mornington Peninsula (2) Narre Warren (1) National Gallery Victoria (2) Nelson Rd (8) New Chancery Lane (1) Nicholson St (4) Noosa (2) Northcote (4) Pellegrini's Espresso Bar (1) Pier St (1) Port Melbourne (1) Port of Melbourne (2) Pousties Rd (4) Prahan (4) Presgraves Place (2) Princes Bridge (5) Punt Rd (1) Queen St (1) Queen Victoria (31) Racecourse Rd (2) Russell St (24) South Melbourne (5) South Yarra (2) Spencer St (14) Spring St (5) Springvale (42) St Kilda (38) St Kilda Esplanade (1) St Kilda Rd (20) Station St (8) Sydney Rd (2) The Block Arcade (1) The Causeway (15) Victoria St (6) Victoria parade (1) Werribee Park Mansion (1) Werribee South (1) Whitehorse Rd (3) Whittlesea (31) Williams St (3) Yarra Bend Rd (1) Yarra Boulevard (1) Yarra Glen (3) Yarra River (5) Yarraville (7) collin st (1) little bourke st (16) little lonsdale st (3) south Bank (65) southern cross station (5) state library (11) state parliament (1) swanston st (166) sydney (4)

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Melbourne Candid Series #215 Beach Fishing at Menton Beach

 


Off Menton Beach, Melbourne


Canon 7D

EF 135mm f2


Dad used to love beach fishing, getting flat heads or brims. They are great for fish stock.


Check out Candid 73




22 comments:

  1. Goos action photo. I see the Seagulls are keeping a close watch on this fisherman. Perhaps they will all get lucky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually just brims and flatheads. Size is becoming smaller and smaller over the years

      Delete
  2. A healing photograph. Thank you friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was looking for soup :-)
    Nice combination of black & white (the water and the stones on the sea surface).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a common view in inner Melbourne suburb

      Delete
  4. My Dad loved fishing too. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And he brought a big box to put his catch in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a marvelous shot! I'm loving your candid monochrome images.
    Thank you for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2023/01/play-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a street photography topic for my photography group this year - I better get some inspiration here. I don't feel comfortable pointing my camera at people I don't know. Enjoy your week. I am joining you at Imagining linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice photo, fishing has to be something very relaxing and motivating, I have never practiced it.
    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I admittedly will never understand the appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun photographic topic to catch ramdomness captures. I love to fish. Great black and white seascape as well as the fisherman. Thank you for sharing with Pictorial Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. just peace as fish catch another time

    ReplyDelete