Labels

Acland St (11) Albert Park (39) Alma Rd (1) Alowyn Gardens (3) Altona (1) Ascot Vale (46) Australia (103) Balmoral Ave (13) Beach Rd (19) Bendigo Joss House Temple (2) Birdwood Ave (5) Birrarung Marr (29) Bourke St (61) Box Hill (51) Brighton beach (3) Brisbane (39) Brunswick (9) Brunswick St (13) Buckingham Ave (11) Buckley St (3) Burleigh Heads (2) Carlton St (1) Carrington Rd (4) Collingwood (3) Collins Arcade (27) Collins St (86) Cragieburn Rd (5) Craigieburn (10) Craigieburn Rd (8) Dandenong (1) De Graves st (66) Dockland (9) Elizabeth St (50) Epsom Rd (49) Exhibition St (14) Fairfield (1) Federation Square (51) Fitzroy St (23) Flinders lane (17) Flinders st (73) Footscray (2) Hardware Lane (1) Hopetoun Tea Rooms (4) Hosier Lane (26) Ivanhoe (1) Jeff's Shed (1) Kerr St (1) King St (3) Lake Tyrrell (1) Lakeside Drive (37) Latrobe St (42) Little Collins St (8) Little Flinders Lane (19) Lonsdale st (13) Luna Park (1) Lygon St (1) Maroondah Hwy (1) Melba Hwy (2) Melbourne Central (12) Mornington Peninsula (2) Narre Warren (1) National Gallery Victoria (2) Nelson Rd (8) New Chancery Lane (1) Nicholson St (4) Noosa (2) Northcote (4) Pellegrini's Espresso Bar (1) Pier St (1) Port Melbourne (1) Port of Melbourne (2) Pousties Rd (4) Prahan (4) Presgraves Place (2) Princes Bridge (5) Punt Rd (1) Queen St (1) Queen Victoria (31) Racecourse Rd (2) Russell St (24) South Melbourne (5) South Yarra (2) Spencer St (14) Spring St (5) Springvale (42) St Kilda (38) St Kilda Esplanade (1) St Kilda Rd (20) Station St (8) Sydney Rd (2) The Block Arcade (1) The Causeway (15) Victoria St (6) Victoria parade (1) Werribee Park Mansion (1) Werribee South (1) Whitehorse Rd (3) Whittlesea (31) Williams St (3) Yarra Bend Rd (1) Yarra Boulevard (1) Yarra Glen (3) Yarra River (5) Yarraville (7) collin st (1) little bourke st (16) little lonsdale st (3) south Bank (65) southern cross station (5) state library (11) state parliament (1) swanston st (166) sydney (3)

Friday, January 20, 2023

Melbourne Candid Series #211

 


A little bit hand full there. I was stood up by my photography group - can you believe all got covid at the same time?


Mathias Track in Mount Dandenong


Panasonic G9

Leica 70-200mm f2.8


Check out Candid 71 and Face OFF


25 comments:

  1. ...the pandemis isn't over!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy dogwalkers! Happy dogs! Glad you escaped covid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me gusta la foto. Tu estas bien ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Thanks. I am used to do things solo over the years.

      Delete
  4. It is a bit difficult to believe, but it could happen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun photo. Sorry about the covid in your group.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great combination, people with their dogs. Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear, I read and published too quickly. So sorry about your photography group. I hope you are okay?

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sad to hear of your photography group. Hope they all recover quickly. Cool photo showing both people and dogs enjoying a walk. The smaller dogs seem to be pulling just as hard as the large ones. Thank you for your comment today. Always enjoy hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. j'aime bien cette photo pleine de joie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, :=) Thank you for your visit and nice comment. Today I am visiting everyone who visited my posts whilst I was recuperating from the painful conditions.

    I am sorry your photography group got COVID, but I hope you managed to avoid it. I love your happy people and dog photo. :=)

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes, I see many people acting as if the pandemic never happened. I continue to wear my mask in most public venues.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do love this photo. OH NO! I hope you were not around the photo group when covid was spreading. It sounds like you may have some medical background. Not many people, including medical people, here know what a syringomyelia is. I have to explain it more times than not. Yes, I agree the numbness in my face has to do with the Trigeminal nerves. However, I can't get any medical help here. It is horrible. I am still trying though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. P.S. Thank you for joining FFO and have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wonder who is walking who. I am sorry to read your group has Covid. I don't think we will EVER be totally rid of it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh look at those beautiful and happy pups!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So how were you so lucky to escape the Covid? Certainly I am glad that you did . Love the dogs and their walkers. The young lady seems to be having more trouble with the little dogs than the man with the big dogs .... such is life. Never what you expect ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete