Labels

Acland St (11) Albert Park (39) Alma Rd (1) Alowyn Gardens (3) Altona (1) Ascot Vale (46) Australia (103) Balmoral Ave (13) Beach Rd (19) Bendigo Joss House Temple (2) Birdwood Ave (5) Birrarung Marr (29) Bourke St (61) Box Hill (51) Brighton beach (3) Brisbane (39) Brunswick (9) Brunswick St (13) Buckingham Ave (11) Buckley St (3) Burleigh Heads (2) Carlton St (1) Carrington Rd (4) Collingwood (3) Collins Arcade (27) Collins St (86) Cragieburn Rd (5) Craigieburn (10) Craigieburn Rd (8) Dandenong (1) De Graves st (66) Dockland (9) Elizabeth St (50) Epsom Rd (49) Exhibition St (14) Fairfield (1) Federation Square (51) Fitzroy St (23) Flinders lane (17) Flinders st (73) Footscray (2) Hardware Lane (1) Hopetoun Tea Rooms (4) Hosier Lane (26) Ivanhoe (1) Jeff's Shed (1) Kerr St (1) King St (3) Lake Tyrrell (1) Lakeside Drive (37) Latrobe St (42) Little Collins St (8) Little Flinders Lane (19) Lonsdale st (13) Luna Park (2) Lygon St (1) Maroondah Hwy (1) Melba Hwy (2) Melbourne Central (12) Mornington Peninsula (2) Narre Warren (1) National Gallery Victoria (2) Nelson Rd (8) New Chancery Lane (1) Nicholson St (4) Noosa (2) Northcote (4) Pellegrini's Espresso Bar (1) Pier St (1) Port Melbourne (1) Port of Melbourne (2) Pousties Rd (4) Prahan (4) Presgraves Place (2) Princes Bridge (5) Punt Rd (1) Queen St (1) Queen Victoria (31) Racecourse Rd (2) Russell St (24) South Melbourne (5) South Yarra (2) Spencer St (14) Spring St (5) Springvale (42) St Kilda (38) St Kilda Esplanade (1) St Kilda Rd (20) Station St (8) Sydney Rd (2) The Block Arcade (1) The Causeway (15) Victoria St (6) Victoria parade (1) Werribee Park Mansion (1) Werribee South (1) Whitehorse Rd (3) Whittlesea (31) Williams St (3) Yarra Bend Rd (1) Yarra Boulevard (1) Yarra Glen (3) Yarra River (5) Yarraville (7) collin st (1) little bourke st (16) little lonsdale st (3) south Bank (65) southern cross station (5) state library (11) state parliament (1) swanston st (166) sydney (4)

Sunday, June 18, 2023

Melbourne Candid Series #360 Elizebath St, Melbourne

 


I attempted 135mm fixed focal length to do a trial candid shoot in street. Quite a different perspective. The folks in camera club often told me not to use telephoto lenses in street photography.


Sony A7RV

FE 135mm f1.8 GM


Check out Candid 213



25 comments:

  1. Pues el resultado es excelente has conseguido aislar perfectamente a la joven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does not feel so much like street photography

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I will need to practice this style of candid more

      Delete
  3. It is a good portrait into which a lot could be read.
    There aren't laws about lens in public but I guess it is just basic politeness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the detail that you got with it as well as the distinct contrasts. I enjoy your black and whites a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you did this. You caught an interesting expression that is so well focused and framed. Excellent. 👍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love this!
    (By the way, for some reason I can't comment on your other entry. Also on my Mister Linky post record your name appears with a question mark in front of it, and is a blank space on the blog. I can edit it to show your name. Don't know what's going on, but I'll try to find out.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe it worked great1 That's a beautiful Candid! A 135 allows you a good distance to observe and catch the right moment

    ReplyDelete