Labels

Acland St (11) Albert Park (39) Alma Rd (1) Alowyn Gardens (3) Altona (1) Ascot Vale (46) Australia (103) Balmoral Ave (13) Beach Rd (19) Bendigo Joss House Temple (2) Birdwood Ave (5) Birrarung Marr (29) Bourke St (61) Box Hill (51) Brighton beach (3) Brisbane (39) Brunswick (9) Brunswick St (13) Buckingham Ave (11) Buckley St (3) Burleigh Heads (2) Carlton St (1) Carrington Rd (4) Collingwood (3) Collins Arcade (27) Collins St (86) Cragieburn Rd (5) Craigieburn (10) Craigieburn Rd (8) Dandenong (1) De Graves st (66) Dockland (9) Elizabeth St (50) Epsom Rd (49) Exhibition St (14) Fairfield (1) Federation Square (51) Fitzroy St (23) Flinders lane (17) Flinders st (73) Footscray (2) Hardware Lane (1) Hopetoun Tea Rooms (4) Hosier Lane (26) Ivanhoe (1) Jeff's Shed (1) Kerr St (1) King St (3) Lake Tyrrell (1) Lakeside Drive (37) Latrobe St (42) Little Collins St (8) Little Flinders Lane (19) Lonsdale st (13) Luna Park (7) Lygon St (1) Maroondah Hwy (1) Melba Hwy (2) Melbourne Central (12) Mornington Peninsula (2) Narre Warren (1) National Gallery Victoria (2) Nelson Rd (8) New Chancery Lane (1) Nicholson St (4) Noosa (2) Northcote (4) Pellegrini's Espresso Bar (1) Pier St (1) Port Melbourne (1) Port of Melbourne (2) Pousties Rd (4) Prahan (4) Presgraves Place (2) Princes Bridge (5) Punt Rd (1) Queen St (1) Queen Victoria (31) Racecourse Rd (2) Russell St (24) South Melbourne (5) South Yarra (2) Spencer St (14) Spring St (5) Springvale (42) St Kilda (38) St Kilda Esplanade (1) St Kilda Rd (20) Station St (8) Sydney CBD (4) Sydney Rd (2) The Block Arcade (1) The Causeway (15) Victoria St (6) Victoria parade (1) Werribee Park Mansion (1) Werribee South (1) Whitehorse Rd (3) Whittlesea (31) Williams St (3) Yarra Bend Rd (1) Yarra Boulevard (1) Yarra Glen (3) Yarra River (5) Yarraville (7) collin st (1) little bourke st (16) little lonsdale st (3) south Bank (65) southern cross station (5) state library (11) state parliament (1) swanston st (166) sydney (10)

Friday, July 14, 2023

Melborune Candid Series #386 South Bank Melbourne

 


South bank morning


Sony A7RIV

FE 14mm f1.8 GM


Check out Candid 227



23 comments:

  1. Scooters always seemed an unusual way to get around. These days there are electric scooters that go way too fast. Kids used to build their own scooters with a few boards and some roller-skates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The emergency departments around the country are having 8 folds of injury presentations because of scooters introduction to the country.

      Delete
  2. Very nice! I see electric scooters everywhere here also. They let people just drop them where they end their journey, and the company picks them up using GPS. They probably do that over there too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never ride a scooter...the place looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is south bank where it was once considered as an eye sore

      Delete
  4. Cada vez más, se ven esos vehículos para desplazarse por la ciudad.
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are so many nice patterns to see in this shot. The two are scooting along and the palm tree is marvelous to see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. An easy way to get around, but I've never tried it myself

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great view of that pedestrian area! I also like its framing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I am not the best to try a scooter! lol But, this is a great photo. Thank you so much for linking up and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the architecture on the outside of the building, it's very retro, so many people cycle these days.

    ReplyDelete
  10. scooter was my favorite when I was a teenager....

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to try that so bad- but I am a big chicken and think I will crash or fall over. It looks like fund though. Cool shot!

    ReplyDelete