Labels

Acland St (11) Albert Park (39) Alma Rd (1) Alowyn Gardens (3) Altona (1) Ascot Vale (46) Australia (103) Balmoral Ave (13) Beach Rd (19) Bendigo Joss House Temple (2) Birdwood Ave (5) Birrarung Marr (29) Bourke St (61) Box Hill (51) Brighton beach (3) Brisbane (39) Brunswick (9) Brunswick St (13) Buckingham Ave (11) Buckley St (3) Burleigh Heads (2) Carlton St (1) Carrington Rd (4) Collingwood (3) Collins Arcade (27) Collins St (86) Cragieburn Rd (5) Craigieburn (10) Craigieburn Rd (8) Dandenong (1) De Graves st (66) Dockland (9) Elizabeth St (50) Epsom Rd (49) Exhibition St (14) Fairfield (1) Federation Square (51) Fitzroy St (23) Flinders lane (17) Flinders st (73) Footscray (2) Hardware Lane (1) Hopetoun Tea Rooms (4) Hosier Lane (26) Ivanhoe (1) Jeff's Shed (1) Kerr St (1) King St (3) Lake Tyrrell (1) Lakeside Drive (37) Latrobe St (42) Little Collins St (8) Little Flinders Lane (19) Lonsdale st (13) Luna Park (9) Lygon St (1) Maroondah Hwy (1) Melba Hwy (2) Melbourne Central (12) Mornington Peninsula (2) Narre Warren (1) National Gallery Victoria (2) Nelson Rd (8) New Chancery Lane (1) Nicholson St (4) Noosa (2) Northcote (4) Pellegrini's Espresso Bar (1) Pier St (1) Port Melbourne (1) Port of Melbourne (2) Pousties Rd (4) Prahan (4) Presgraves Place (2) Princes Bridge (5) Punt Rd (1) Queen St (1) Queen Victoria (31) Racecourse Rd (2) Russell St (24) South Melbourne (5) South Yarra (2) Spencer St (14) Spring St (5) Springvale (42) St Kilda (38) St Kilda Esplanade (1) St Kilda Rd (20) Station St (8) Sydney CBD (6) Sydney Rd (2) The Block Arcade (1) The Causeway (15) Victoria St (6) Victoria parade (1) Werribee Park Mansion (1) Werribee South (1) Whitehorse Rd (3) Whittlesea (31) Williams St (3) Yarra Bend Rd (1) Yarra Boulevard (1) Yarra Glen (3) Yarra River (5) Yarraville (7) collin st (1) little bourke st (16) little lonsdale st (3) south Bank (65) southern cross station (5) state library (11) state parliament (1) swanston st (166) sydney (12)

Monday, July 24, 2023

Melbourne Candid Series #396 Swanston St Melbourne

 


I actually start wearing headphones when I take a photowalk. Quite fun to do so.


Sony A7RIV

FE 14mm f1.8 GM


Check out Candid 239




27 comments:

  1. I bet that opal museum is interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! There is now a soundtrack to your movie. Thank you for sharing these interesting photos with us. Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo no suelo llevar auriculares por la calle. Aunque me gusta mucho la música, la suelo escuchar cuando estoy en casa.
    Muy buena foto callejera.
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting. I used to enjoy that street cacophony. Not sure what changed in me.

      Delete
  4. While I do enjoy music, I find wearing headphones while walking a distraction. Street sounds are part of the experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your advice. Probably going through a phase that I kind of zone out when I do candid.

      Delete
  5. I never wear earphones when walking. I want to hear things around me, partially for safety and partially because I want to hear the birds etc. And if in downtown area, you hear bits and pieces of peoples conversations, and watching and hearing people can be quite entertaining. The photo makes me think of Main Street in a small town.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Now you remind me what I used to love to do.

      Delete
  6. I always wear my headphones when I work
    and I like music sometimes podcasts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was evolving in a way since I want to zone out when I take candids.

      Delete
  7. Young people coming and going close to the Opam museum.
    Nice photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shop was always closed whenever I bypassed the store.

      Delete
  8. That's a good idea, and you can't hear anyone yelling at you to not take their photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. É bom estar a par das novas tecnologias.
    Abraço amigo.
    Juvenal Nunes

    ReplyDelete
  10. The headphones must put you in the zone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some are so bundled up, and then there’s the young lady on the left.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me gusta mucho la foto, como la joven de los auriculares parece ir en dirección contraria

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love people watching. Headphones too.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like listening to podcasts on spotify, I'd be checking out the opal museum

    ReplyDelete