Labels

Acland St (11) Albert Park (39) Alma Rd (1) Alowyn Gardens (3) Altona (1) Ascot Vale (46) Australia (103) Balmoral Ave (13) Beach Rd (19) Bendigo Joss House Temple (2) Birdwood Ave (5) Birrarung Marr (29) Bourke St (61) Box Hill (51) Brighton beach (3) Brisbane (39) Brunswick (9) Brunswick St (13) Buckingham Ave (11) Buckley St (3) Burleigh Heads (2) Carlton St (1) Carrington Rd (4) Collingwood (3) Collins Arcade (27) Collins St (86) Cragieburn Rd (5) Craigieburn (10) Craigieburn Rd (8) Dandenong (1) De Graves st (66) Dockland (9) Elizabeth St (50) Epsom Rd (49) Exhibition St (14) Fairfield (1) Federation Square (51) Fitzroy St (23) Flinders lane (17) Flinders st (73) Footscray (2) Hardware Lane (1) Hopetoun Tea Rooms (4) Hosier Lane (26) Ivanhoe (1) Jeff's Shed (1) Kerr St (1) King St (3) Lake Tyrrell (1) Lakeside Drive (37) Latrobe St (42) Little Collins St (8) Little Flinders Lane (19) Lonsdale st (13) Luna Park (4) Lygon St (1) Maroondah Hwy (1) Melba Hwy (2) Melbourne Central (12) Mornington Peninsula (2) Narre Warren (1) National Gallery Victoria (2) Nelson Rd (8) New Chancery Lane (1) Nicholson St (4) Noosa (2) Northcote (4) Pellegrini's Espresso Bar (1) Pier St (1) Port Melbourne (1) Port of Melbourne (2) Pousties Rd (4) Prahan (4) Presgraves Place (2) Princes Bridge (5) Punt Rd (1) Queen St (1) Queen Victoria (31) Racecourse Rd (2) Russell St (24) South Melbourne (5) South Yarra (2) Spencer St (14) Spring St (5) Springvale (42) St Kilda (38) St Kilda Esplanade (1) St Kilda Rd (20) Station St (8) Sydney CBD (2) Sydney Rd (2) The Block Arcade (1) The Causeway (15) Victoria St (6) Victoria parade (1) Werribee Park Mansion (1) Werribee South (1) Whitehorse Rd (3) Whittlesea (31) Williams St (3) Yarra Bend Rd (1) Yarra Boulevard (1) Yarra Glen (3) Yarra River (5) Yarraville (7) collin st (1) little bourke st (16) little lonsdale st (3) south Bank (65) southern cross station (5) state library (11) state parliament (1) swanston st (166) sydney (8)

Thursday, September 21, 2023

Melbourne Candid Series #455 Chat while walking at Latrobe St

 


Looks like good mates


Sony A7RV

FE 24mm f1.4 GM


Check out Candid 304

I cannot believe this blog is now over one year old! I browse some of the earlier photos. I see the style change over time as well. I prefer my old style though. 


23 comments:

  1. Their faces are so similar, I wonder if they're brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fellow on the left doesn´t look too happy. Camera shy perhaps.

    I´m honored you putting me on your short list. Thank you! 🙏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleasure. These two were talking serious stuff

      Delete
  3. Wonder what they are talking/chatting about. Love black and white photography.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all do it as we go about our daily lives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No hay nada mejor, que caminar acompañado, mientras se intercambia las noticias de los últimos acontecimientos.
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can read so much into their body language. A great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the blog anniversary. I started my blog in 2007 and I guess I’ve changed overtime too….Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. They definitely look like they're having a serious chat! Do people ever give you a hard time for shooting photos of them? I'm small and older, so I can slip around almost invisibly ~ lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great life shot. I also like the b/w. Thank you for linking up.

    ReplyDelete