Labels

Acland St (11) Albert Park (39) Alma Rd (1) Alowyn Gardens (3) Altona (1) Ascot Vale (46) Australia (103) Balmoral Ave (13) Beach Rd (19) Bendigo Joss House Temple (2) Birdwood Ave (5) Birrarung Marr (29) Bourke St (61) Box Hill (51) Brighton beach (3) Brisbane (39) Brunswick (9) Brunswick St (13) Buckingham Ave (11) Buckley St (3) Burleigh Heads (2) Carlton St (1) Carrington Rd (4) Collingwood (3) Collins Arcade (27) Collins St (86) Cragieburn Rd (5) Craigieburn (10) Craigieburn Rd (8) Dandenong (1) De Graves st (66) Dockland (9) Elizabeth St (50) Epsom Rd (49) Exhibition St (14) Fairfield (1) Federation Square (51) Fitzroy St (23) Flinders lane (17) Flinders st (73) Footscray (2) Hardware Lane (1) Hopetoun Tea Rooms (4) Hosier Lane (26) Ivanhoe (1) Jeff's Shed (1) Kerr St (1) King St (3) Lake Tyrrell (1) Lakeside Drive (37) Latrobe St (42) Little Collins St (8) Little Flinders Lane (19) Lonsdale st (13) Luna Park (2) Lygon St (1) Maroondah Hwy (1) Melba Hwy (2) Melbourne Central (12) Mornington Peninsula (2) Narre Warren (1) National Gallery Victoria (2) Nelson Rd (8) New Chancery Lane (1) Nicholson St (4) Noosa (2) Northcote (4) Pellegrini's Espresso Bar (1) Pier St (1) Port Melbourne (1) Port of Melbourne (2) Pousties Rd (4) Prahan (4) Presgraves Place (2) Princes Bridge (5) Punt Rd (1) Queen St (1) Queen Victoria (31) Racecourse Rd (2) Russell St (24) South Melbourne (5) South Yarra (2) Spencer St (14) Spring St (5) Springvale (42) St Kilda (38) St Kilda Esplanade (1) St Kilda Rd (20) Station St (8) Sydney Rd (2) The Block Arcade (1) The Causeway (15) Victoria St (6) Victoria parade (1) Werribee Park Mansion (1) Werribee South (1) Whitehorse Rd (3) Whittlesea (31) Williams St (3) Yarra Bend Rd (1) Yarra Boulevard (1) Yarra Glen (3) Yarra River (5) Yarraville (7) collin st (1) little bourke st (16) little lonsdale st (3) south Bank (65) southern cross station (5) state library (11) state parliament (1) swanston st (166) sydney (4)

Monday, October 16, 2023

Melbourne Candid Series #480 Brunswick St, Carlton

 


Cooking kebabs

I did not buy anything from him


Sony A7RIV

FE 24mm f1.4 GM


Check out Candid 25 and Face OFF




25 comments:

  1. Una foto que despierta el apetito.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photo of Malaysian street food 🇲🇾

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not really Malaysian food. Every food fair sell kebabs lol

      Delete
  3. Thought it was a medical centre at 1st sight 😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like Malaysian day! Aloha, I like your photo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do people wear masks? I never had a kebab...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have been tempted to sample the food. From seeing all the fans, it must have been hot on this day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I probably would've tried it, I love my food. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not sure on the seasonal connection? But Yum all the same! #Allseasons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was it Satay rather than Kebabs? Just saw the Malaysian flag...

      Delete
  9. A mis hijas les encanta el kebabs. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too thought it was a medical station at first. LOL Yeah, food on a stick so good. Thank you for joining FFO and have a great day today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I probably would have tried. I love kebabs and had some very good ones in Turkey. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmm... kebabs can be good or yucky.....I might have tried one.

    ReplyDelete