Friday, October 27, 2023

Melbourne Candid Series #491St Kilda Rd

 


The casual atmosphere is refreshing 


I have been wondering whether I should restrict the posts to Melbourne only. However, I need to stick to the gun I guess. Posting city street shots away from Melbourne would only ruin the algorithm. 

An idea to post dedicate to 50mm focal length has been on my mind for a while. Maybe that would be a new challenge for me using 50mm only for street shots. 


Sony A7RV

FE 24mm f1.4 GM

Check out Candid 358


25 comments:

  1. Estaremos atentos a ese desafío

    ReplyDelete
  2. The two fellows in the foreground seem to be having a good time. Those in the background not so much. You could limit yourself to a 50 mm lens, but why? Or you could push the boundaries and experiment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The idea is to force myself to be creative. It was an old obsession I did in the film camera days.

      Delete
  3. The warning message seems to be ignored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Es cuestión de probar y comprobar los resultados.
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bueno tampoco pasaría nada...
    O, quizás sí. Vete a saber.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What algorithm are you referring to?

    ReplyDelete
  7. La informalidad entre la juventud es la normalidad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All I know is whatever you share with us, I personally enjoy every photo you share.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You made me realize that I have a nifty fifty somewhere. I had forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. I attempted 50mm photo blog a while back which was a failure.

      Delete
  11. Un modo libre de vestir y de moverse.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Would love to see your 50mm street shots.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two by two walking to a destination. It is an interesting shot with room for a lot of interpretation.

    ReplyDelete