Labels

Acland St (11) Albert Park (39) Alma Rd (1) Alowyn Gardens (3) Altona (1) Ascot Vale (46) Australia (103) Balmoral Ave (13) Beach Rd (19) Bendigo Joss House Temple (2) Birdwood Ave (5) Birrarung Marr (29) Bourke St (61) Box Hill (51) Brighton beach (3) Brisbane (39) Brunswick (9) Brunswick St (13) Buckingham Ave (11) Buckley St (3) Burleigh Heads (2) Carlton St (1) Carrington Rd (4) Collingwood (3) Collins Arcade (27) Collins St (86) Cragieburn Rd (5) Craigieburn (10) Craigieburn Rd (8) Dandenong (1) De Graves st (66) Dockland (9) Elizabeth St (50) Epsom Rd (49) Exhibition St (14) Fairfield (1) Federation Square (51) Fitzroy St (23) Flinders lane (17) Flinders st (73) Footscray (2) Hardware Lane (1) Hopetoun Tea Rooms (4) Hosier Lane (26) Ivanhoe (1) Jeff's Shed (1) Kerr St (1) King St (3) Lake Tyrrell (1) Lakeside Drive (37) Latrobe St (42) Little Collins St (8) Little Flinders Lane (19) Lonsdale st (13) Luna Park (4) Lygon St (1) Maroondah Hwy (1) Melba Hwy (2) Melbourne Central (12) Mornington Peninsula (2) Narre Warren (1) National Gallery Victoria (2) Nelson Rd (8) New Chancery Lane (1) Nicholson St (4) Noosa (2) Northcote (4) Pellegrini's Espresso Bar (1) Pier St (1) Port Melbourne (1) Port of Melbourne (2) Pousties Rd (4) Prahan (4) Presgraves Place (2) Princes Bridge (5) Punt Rd (1) Queen St (1) Queen Victoria (31) Racecourse Rd (2) Russell St (24) South Melbourne (5) South Yarra (2) Spencer St (14) Spring St (5) Springvale (42) St Kilda (38) St Kilda Esplanade (1) St Kilda Rd (20) Station St (8) Sydney CBD (2) Sydney Rd (2) The Block Arcade (1) The Causeway (15) Victoria St (6) Victoria parade (1) Werribee Park Mansion (1) Werribee South (1) Whitehorse Rd (3) Whittlesea (31) Williams St (3) Yarra Bend Rd (1) Yarra Boulevard (1) Yarra Glen (3) Yarra River (5) Yarraville (7) collin st (1) little bourke st (16) little lonsdale st (3) south Bank (65) southern cross station (5) state library (11) state parliament (1) swanston st (166) sydney (8)

Friday, October 27, 2023

Melbourne Candid Series #491St Kilda Rd

 


The casual atmosphere is refreshing 


I have been wondering whether I should restrict the posts to Melbourne only. However, I need to stick to the gun I guess. Posting city street shots away from Melbourne would only ruin the algorithm. 

An idea to post dedicate to 50mm focal length has been on my mind for a while. Maybe that would be a new challenge for me using 50mm only for street shots. 


Sony A7RV

FE 24mm f1.4 GM

Check out Candid 358


26 comments:

  1. Estaremos atentos a ese desafío

    ReplyDelete
  2. The two fellows in the foreground seem to be having a good time. Those in the background not so much. You could limit yourself to a 50 mm lens, but why? Or you could push the boundaries and experiment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The idea is to force myself to be creative. It was an old obsession I did in the film camera days.

      Delete
  3. The warning message seems to be ignored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Es cuestión de probar y comprobar los resultados.
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bueno tampoco pasaría nada...
    O, quizás sí. Vete a saber.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What algorithm are you referring to?

    ReplyDelete
  7. La informalidad entre la juventud es la normalidad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All I know is whatever you share with us, I personally enjoy every photo you share.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You made me realize that I have a nifty fifty somewhere. I had forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. I attempted 50mm photo blog a while back which was a failure.

      Delete
  11. Un modo libre de vestir y de moverse.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Would love to see your 50mm street shots.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two by two walking to a destination. It is an interesting shot with room for a lot of interpretation.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds good-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete