Labels

Acland St (11) Albert Park (39) Alma Rd (1) Alowyn Gardens (3) Altona (1) Ascot Vale (46) Australia (103) Balmoral Ave (13) Beach Rd (19) Bendigo Joss House Temple (2) Birdwood Ave (5) Birrarung Marr (29) Bourke St (61) Box Hill (51) Brighton beach (3) Brisbane (39) Brunswick (9) Brunswick St (13) Buckingham Ave (11) Buckley St (3) Burleigh Heads (2) Carlton St (1) Carrington Rd (4) Collingwood (3) Collins Arcade (27) Collins St (86) Cragieburn Rd (5) Craigieburn (10) Craigieburn Rd (8) Dandenong (1) De Graves st (66) Dockland (9) Elizabeth St (50) Epsom Rd (49) Exhibition St (14) Fairfield (1) Federation Square (51) Fitzroy St (23) Flinders lane (17) Flinders st (73) Footscray (2) Hardware Lane (1) Hopetoun Tea Rooms (4) Hosier Lane (26) Ivanhoe (1) Jeff's Shed (1) Kerr St (1) King St (3) Lake Tyrrell (1) Lakeside Drive (37) Latrobe St (42) Little Collins St (8) Little Flinders Lane (19) Lonsdale st (13) Luna Park (3) Lygon St (1) Maroondah Hwy (1) Melba Hwy (2) Melbourne Central (12) Mornington Peninsula (2) Narre Warren (1) National Gallery Victoria (2) Nelson Rd (8) New Chancery Lane (1) Nicholson St (4) Noosa (2) Northcote (4) Pellegrini's Espresso Bar (1) Pier St (1) Port Melbourne (1) Port of Melbourne (2) Pousties Rd (4) Prahan (4) Presgraves Place (2) Princes Bridge (5) Punt Rd (1) Queen St (1) Queen Victoria (31) Racecourse Rd (2) Russell St (24) South Melbourne (5) South Yarra (2) Spencer St (14) Spring St (5) Springvale (42) St Kilda (38) St Kilda Esplanade (1) St Kilda Rd (20) Station St (8) Sydney CBD (1) Sydney Rd (2) The Block Arcade (1) The Causeway (15) Victoria St (6) Victoria parade (1) Werribee Park Mansion (1) Werribee South (1) Whitehorse Rd (3) Whittlesea (31) Williams St (3) Yarra Bend Rd (1) Yarra Boulevard (1) Yarra Glen (3) Yarra River (5) Yarraville (7) collin st (1) little bourke st (16) little lonsdale st (3) south Bank (65) southern cross station (5) state library (11) state parliament (1) swanston st (166) sydney (6)

Wednesday, June 10, 2026

Scoresby Rodeo Series #1365 Chesterfield Farm

 


Round the barrel, hard and fast,
horse and rider blur right past
while half the crowd wants rodeo glory,
and half just came for donuts.

The rider grins behind dark shades
like this was all completely planned.
The horse, mid-skid through flying dirt,
is reconsidering the partnership.


Panasonic G9

Leica 70-200mm f2.8-4


Check out Candid 1212

15 comments:

  1. Barrel racing is so much fun to watch. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have enjoyed seeing your rodeo photos. I am impressed with your pictures because I know how difficult it is to get a good photo at these events.

    ReplyDelete
  4. El genet i el cavall no tenen el mateix somriure.
    No sé si jo hagués triat els bunyols. ;-)

    Salutacions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done. I'm guessing the horse is thinking just that.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...barrel racing is popular here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barrell racing is great to watch, but we recently were at a rodeo as part of a bigger event. I couldn't help but feel sad for the horses. I like the mono, I think I should try this with some of my images.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The only barrel racers I've ever seen are female, and they're insane! Great picture and even better words! I firmly believe the horses are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is another excellent photo from the rodeo. Rodeo is a spectacular sport and spectacle with cowboy roots. Hugs and best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Otra bonita fotografía. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete