Wednesday, July 1, 2026

Scoresby Rodeo Series #1385 Chesterfield Farm


The bull bucked once,
the cowboy took flight;
a brief rodeo,
a magnificent sight.

His boots sought earth,
his hat sought the sky;
the crowd held its breath,
then laughed by and by.

Eight seconds was promised,
but physics took charge
the bull stayed local,
the cowboy went large.


Panasonic G9

Leica 70-200mm f2.8-4



Check out Candid 1205 

5 comments:

  1. I am glad to see this bull rider wearing a helmet and face guard. I one had a student who broke his jaw riding bulls. He couldn't eat solid food for about six months,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a boss that rode these bulls. Amazing. Beautiful shot and I love your poem.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, cute cute poem. Really enjoyed it. I've never seen a bull rider wear a helmet. They always wear a cowboy hat. One of friends grandsons are all cowboys and do a variety rodeo's including bulls. She says she's lost count how many injuries they've had.

    ReplyDelete
  4. L'alçada era considerable...

    Salutacions.

    ReplyDelete