Labels

Acland St (11) Albert Park (39) Alma Rd (1) Alowyn Gardens (3) Altona (1) Ascot Vale (46) Australia (103) Balmoral Ave (13) Beach Rd (19) Bendigo Joss House Temple (2) Birdwood Ave (5) Birrarung Marr (29) Bourke St (61) Box Hill (51) Brighton beach (3) Brisbane (39) Brunswick (9) Brunswick St (13) Buckingham Ave (11) Buckley St (3) Burleigh Heads (2) Carlton St (1) Carrington Rd (4) Collingwood (3) Collins Arcade (27) Collins St (86) Cragieburn Rd (5) Craigieburn (10) Craigieburn Rd (8) Dandenong (1) De Graves st (66) Dockland (9) Elizabeth St (50) Epsom Rd (49) Exhibition St (14) Fairfield (1) Federation Square (51) Fitzroy St (23) Flinders lane (17) Flinders st (73) Footscray (2) Hardware Lane (1) Hopetoun Tea Rooms (4) Hosier Lane (26) Ivanhoe (1) Jeff's Shed (1) Kerr St (1) King St (3) Lake Tyrrell (1) Lakeside Drive (37) Latrobe St (42) Little Collins St (8) Little Flinders Lane (19) Lonsdale st (13) Luna Park (1) Lygon St (1) Maroondah Hwy (1) Melba Hwy (2) Melbourne Central (12) Mornington Peninsula (2) Narre Warren (1) National Gallery Victoria (2) Nelson Rd (8) New Chancery Lane (1) Nicholson St (4) Noosa (2) Northcote (4) Pellegrini's Espresso Bar (1) Pier St (1) Port Melbourne (1) Port of Melbourne (2) Pousties Rd (4) Prahan (4) Presgraves Place (2) Princes Bridge (5) Punt Rd (1) Queen St (1) Queen Victoria (31) Racecourse Rd (2) Russell St (24) South Melbourne (5) South Yarra (2) Spencer St (14) Spring St (5) Springvale (42) St Kilda (38) St Kilda Esplanade (1) St Kilda Rd (20) Station St (8) Sydney Rd (2) The Block Arcade (1) The Causeway (15) Victoria St (6) Victoria parade (1) Werribee Park Mansion (1) Werribee South (1) Whitehorse Rd (3) Whittlesea (31) Williams St (3) Yarra Bend Rd (1) Yarra Boulevard (1) Yarra Glen (3) Yarra River (5) Yarraville (7) collin st (1) little bourke st (16) little lonsdale st (3) south Bank (65) southern cross station (5) state library (11) state parliament (1) swanston st (166) sydney (3)

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Melbourne Candid Series #33

 


Always fond of Cello. It is just so inconvenient to carry it around.


Pentax K20D

FA 80-200mm f2.8  

Federation Square Candids



18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for the visit. He actually talks a lot

      Delete
  2. The bass player is always the coolest member of any jazz ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is often talking there. You must have been in orchestra before?

      Delete
    2. No, I've never been in an orchestra because I don't play any of those instruments, but I've attended lots of concerts over the years and have learned what the various types of instruments are.

      Delete
    3. You are so cultured! I have a lot to learn :)

      Delete
    4. Hey, not everybody knows every little thing. But you sure know how to take good, interesting photos!

      Delete
  3. ...when I was in high school I played the upright bass. Neat image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black and white is such an effective choice for musical acts. Lovely. (And thank you for coming to my blog, too!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind note here. I come back to blogspot to post all the images over the years. I realise some do stay here for good and they are great memories

      Delete
  5. I tried to leave a comment on your abandoned building photos and my comment didn't 'take', so I will attempt here ..I commented .."Most wonderful array of color, depth, and all-over design!!".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi you mean on my website blog? That site uses wordpress format and there are a lot of issues with it. Thanks for letting me know

      Delete
  6. Great photo it captures the player very will I think :-D

    ReplyDelete