Labels

Acland St (11) Albert Park (39) Alma Rd (1) Alowyn Gardens (3) Altona (1) Ascot Vale (46) Australia (103) Balmoral Ave (13) Beach Rd (19) Bendigo Joss House Temple (2) Birdwood Ave (5) Birrarung Marr (29) Bourke St (61) Box Hill (51) Brighton beach (3) Brisbane (39) Brunswick (9) Brunswick St (13) Buckingham Ave (11) Buckley St (3) Burleigh Heads (2) Carlton St (1) Carrington Rd (4) Collingwood (3) Collins Arcade (27) Collins St (86) Cragieburn Rd (5) Craigieburn (10) Craigieburn Rd (8) Dandenong (1) De Graves st (66) Dockland (9) Elizabeth St (50) Epsom Rd (49) Exhibition St (14) Fairfield (1) Federation Square (51) Fitzroy St (23) Flinders lane (17) Flinders st (73) Footscray (2) Hardware Lane (1) Hopetoun Tea Rooms (4) Hosier Lane (26) Ivanhoe (1) Jeff's Shed (1) Kerr St (1) King St (3) Lake Tyrrell (1) Lakeside Drive (37) Latrobe St (42) Little Collins St (8) Little Flinders Lane (19) Lonsdale st (13) Luna Park (2) Lygon St (1) Maroondah Hwy (1) Melba Hwy (2) Melbourne Central (12) Mornington Peninsula (2) Narre Warren (1) National Gallery Victoria (2) Nelson Rd (8) New Chancery Lane (1) Nicholson St (4) Noosa (2) Northcote (4) Pellegrini's Espresso Bar (1) Pier St (1) Port Melbourne (1) Port of Melbourne (2) Pousties Rd (4) Prahan (4) Presgraves Place (2) Princes Bridge (5) Punt Rd (1) Queen St (1) Queen Victoria (31) Racecourse Rd (2) Russell St (24) South Melbourne (5) South Yarra (2) Spencer St (14) Spring St (5) Springvale (42) St Kilda (38) St Kilda Esplanade (1) St Kilda Rd (20) Station St (8) Sydney CBD (1) Sydney Rd (2) The Block Arcade (1) The Causeway (15) Victoria St (6) Victoria parade (1) Werribee Park Mansion (1) Werribee South (1) Whitehorse Rd (3) Whittlesea (31) Williams St (3) Yarra Bend Rd (1) Yarra Boulevard (1) Yarra Glen (3) Yarra River (5) Yarraville (7) collin st (1) little bourke st (16) little lonsdale st (3) south Bank (65) southern cross station (5) state library (11) state parliament (1) swanston st (166) sydney (5)

Friday, July 29, 2022

Melbourne Candid Series #36

 



Swing it! Birrarung Marr Melbourne

Frankston 

Canon 5D 

EF 50mm f1.2 L

Birrarung Marr Posts


13 comments:

  1. Carnivals are great places for people watching! (and photography)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes for writer's inspiration. Though I dont write like you do. :)

      Delete
    2. Awww, thanks! That's a nice compliment!

      Delete
  2. No fear of heights these two! Good shot of them :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ride isn't very steady. I went on it too. I felt the ride would be going to get into troubles in future.

      Delete
  3. That's a good capture love it in black and white.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mother and son looking in opposite direction. Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Haven't been on one of those since I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many things are out of date in Australia lol

      Delete
  5. Throw swing we call this one
    It's been a long time since I rode in one like this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, again. When I first came to this country 30 years ago. Everything was like from 20 years ago... I guess I am now fossilised.

      Delete
  6. ...I remember these when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete