Labels

Acland St (11) Albert Park (39) Alma Rd (1) Alowyn Gardens (3) Altona (1) Ascot Vale (46) Australia (103) Balmoral Ave (13) Beach Rd (19) Bendigo Joss House Temple (2) Birdwood Ave (5) Birrarung Marr (29) Bourke St (61) Box Hill (51) Brighton beach (3) Brisbane (39) Brunswick (9) Brunswick St (13) Buckingham Ave (11) Buckley St (3) Burleigh Heads (2) Carlton St (1) Carrington Rd (4) Collingwood (3) Collins Arcade (27) Collins St (86) Cragieburn Rd (5) Craigieburn (10) Craigieburn Rd (8) Dandenong (1) De Graves st (66) Dockland (9) Elizabeth St (50) Epsom Rd (49) Exhibition St (14) Fairfield (1) Federation Square (51) Fitzroy St (23) Flinders lane (17) Flinders st (73) Footscray (2) Hardware Lane (1) Hopetoun Tea Rooms (4) Hosier Lane (26) Ivanhoe (1) Jeff's Shed (1) Kerr St (1) King St (3) Lake Tyrrell (1) Lakeside Drive (37) Latrobe St (42) Little Collins St (8) Little Flinders Lane (19) Lonsdale st (13) Luna Park (1) Lygon St (1) Maroondah Hwy (1) Melba Hwy (2) Melbourne Central (12) Mornington Peninsula (2) Narre Warren (1) National Gallery Victoria (2) Nelson Rd (8) New Chancery Lane (1) Nicholson St (4) Noosa (2) Northcote (4) Pellegrini's Espresso Bar (1) Pier St (1) Port Melbourne (1) Port of Melbourne (2) Pousties Rd (4) Prahan (4) Presgraves Place (2) Princes Bridge (5) Punt Rd (1) Queen St (1) Queen Victoria (31) Racecourse Rd (2) Russell St (24) South Melbourne (5) South Yarra (2) Spencer St (14) Spring St (5) Springvale (42) St Kilda (38) St Kilda Esplanade (1) St Kilda Rd (20) Station St (8) Sydney Rd (2) The Block Arcade (1) The Causeway (15) Victoria St (6) Victoria parade (1) Werribee Park Mansion (1) Werribee South (1) Whitehorse Rd (3) Whittlesea (31) Williams St (3) Yarra Bend Rd (1) Yarra Boulevard (1) Yarra Glen (3) Yarra River (5) Yarraville (7) collin st (1) little bourke st (16) little lonsdale st (3) south Bank (65) southern cross station (5) state library (11) state parliament (1) swanston st (166) sydney (3)

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Melbourne Candid Series #40

 



Have a bite in Subway

It went out of business after pandemic

Canon 5D 

EF 50mm f1.2 L


50mm photos



15 comments:

  1. ...I can have understood how Sudway stays in business. We have so many independent sandwich shops here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took the shot because of the glass rather than subway initially. Then I feel I got the moment she was biting the sandwich in a big chunk...

      Delete
  2. Too bad. The pandemic took down a lot of restaurants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is a train wreck with most small businesses. I only grab cheap eats like dim sims or spring rolls instead of sandwiches

      Delete
  3. What A Delightful Moment In Time - Well Done

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Padre! It was nice getting accidental shot :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Ananka! Work is catching up to me. 11 hour of driving to various work sites -> exhausting

      Delete
    2. Wow that is a lot. I hope you enjoy driving. I love driving, as long as I have music on in the car, I am happy!!

      Is photography your profession or hobby? What do you work as?

      Delete
    3. I am a travelling medical specialist. Hence a lot of travel. Driving can be enjoyable but not when one has to meet a schedule on a time table like a delivery truck driver lol

      Delete
    4. Wow such an important job. Yes I am not too good with a schedule either!!

      Delete
  5. There's a Subway here that I have not seen open since the pandemic started.

    ReplyDelete