Labels

Acland St (11) Albert Park (39) Alma Rd (1) Alowyn Gardens (3) Altona (1) Ascot Vale (46) Australia (103) Balmoral Ave (13) Beach Rd (19) Bendigo Joss House Temple (2) Birdwood Ave (5) Birrarung Marr (29) Bourke St (61) Box Hill (51) Brighton beach (3) Brisbane (39) Brunswick (9) Brunswick St (13) Buckingham Ave (11) Buckley St (3) Burleigh Heads (2) Carlton St (1) Carrington Rd (4) Collingwood (3) Collins Arcade (27) Collins St (86) Cragieburn Rd (5) Craigieburn (10) Craigieburn Rd (8) Dandenong (1) De Graves st (66) Dockland (9) Elizabeth St (50) Epsom Rd (49) Exhibition St (14) Fairfield (1) Federation Square (51) Fitzroy St (23) Flinders lane (17) Flinders st (73) Footscray (2) Hardware Lane (1) Hopetoun Tea Rooms (4) Hosier Lane (26) Ivanhoe (1) Jeff's Shed (1) Kerr St (1) King St (3) Lake Tyrrell (1) Lakeside Drive (37) Latrobe St (42) Little Collins St (8) Little Flinders Lane (19) Lonsdale st (13) Luna Park (1) Lygon St (1) Maroondah Hwy (1) Melba Hwy (2) Melbourne Central (12) Mornington Peninsula (2) Narre Warren (1) National Gallery Victoria (2) Nelson Rd (8) New Chancery Lane (1) Nicholson St (4) Noosa (2) Northcote (4) Pellegrini's Espresso Bar (1) Pier St (1) Port Melbourne (1) Port of Melbourne (2) Pousties Rd (4) Prahan (4) Presgraves Place (2) Princes Bridge (5) Punt Rd (1) Queen St (1) Queen Victoria (31) Racecourse Rd (2) Russell St (24) South Melbourne (5) South Yarra (2) Spencer St (14) Spring St (5) Springvale (42) St Kilda (38) St Kilda Esplanade (1) St Kilda Rd (20) Station St (8) Sydney Rd (2) The Block Arcade (1) The Causeway (15) Victoria St (6) Victoria parade (1) Werribee Park Mansion (1) Werribee South (1) Whitehorse Rd (3) Whittlesea (31) Williams St (3) Yarra Bend Rd (1) Yarra Boulevard (1) Yarra Glen (3) Yarra River (5) Yarraville (7) collin st (1) little bourke st (16) little lonsdale st (3) south Bank (65) southern cross station (5) state library (11) state parliament (1) swanston st (166) sydney (3)

Friday, August 26, 2022

Melbourne Candid Series #64

 


Off Latrobe street CBD

Pentax K20D 

FE 77mm f1.8 

She is looking for something

Feels a bit zen

Another snap in CBD

Candid Phobia




17 comments:

  1. ...looks a bit like Janis Joplin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does! I actually had to google her name out lol

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Deb. I appreciate your kind words.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. There was a siren somewhere. A plane also passed by.

      Delete
  4. I agree with Tom
    That was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the picture
    A good picture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mikael. I always learnt something new everyday.

      Delete
  5. I agree with Tom too! I thought she looked very like Janis too :-D

    Great photo :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been through here, I like to watch what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I am trying to squeeze a bit of life into this blog

      Delete
  7. Great street photography again. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sir. Really glad that I got an audience :)

      Delete
  8. I wonder what caught her eye.
    Love the candid shot.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete