Labels

Acland St (11) Albert Park (39) Alma Rd (1) Alowyn Gardens (3) Altona (1) Ascot Vale (46) Australia (103) Balmoral Ave (13) Beach Rd (19) Bendigo Joss House Temple (2) Birdwood Ave (5) Birrarung Marr (29) Bourke St (61) Box Hill (51) Brighton beach (3) Brisbane (39) Brunswick (9) Brunswick St (13) Buckingham Ave (11) Buckley St (3) Burleigh Heads (2) Carlton St (1) Carrington Rd (4) Collingwood (3) Collins Arcade (27) Collins St (86) Cragieburn Rd (5) Craigieburn (10) Craigieburn Rd (8) Dandenong (1) De Graves st (66) Dockland (9) Elizabeth St (50) Epsom Rd (49) Exhibition St (14) Fairfield (1) Federation Square (51) Fitzroy St (23) Flinders lane (17) Flinders st (73) Footscray (2) Hardware Lane (1) Hopetoun Tea Rooms (4) Hosier Lane (26) Ivanhoe (1) Jeff's Shed (1) Kerr St (1) King St (3) Lake Tyrrell (1) Lakeside Drive (37) Latrobe St (42) Little Collins St (8) Little Flinders Lane (19) Lonsdale st (13) Lygon St (1) Maroondah Hwy (1) Melba Hwy (2) Melbourne Central (12) Mornington Peninsula (2) Narre Warren (1) National Gallery Victoria (2) Nelson Rd (8) New Chancery Lane (1) Nicholson St (4) Noosa (2) Northcote (4) Pellegrini's Espresso Bar (1) Pier St (1) Port Melbourne (1) Port of Melbourne (2) Pousties Rd (4) Prahan (4) Presgraves Place (2) Princes Bridge (5) Punt Rd (1) Queen St (1) Queen Victoria (31) Racecourse Rd (2) Russell St (24) South Melbourne (5) South Yarra (2) Spencer St (14) Spring St (5) Springvale (42) St Kilda (38) St Kilda Esplanade (1) St Kilda Rd (20) Station St (8) Sydney Rd (2) The Block Arcade (1) The Causeway (15) Victoria St (6) Victoria parade (1) Werribee Park Mansion (1) Werribee South (1) Whitehorse Rd (3) Whittlesea (31) Williams St (3) Yarra Bend Rd (1) Yarra Boulevard (1) Yarra Glen (3) Yarra River (5) Yarraville (7) collin st (1) little bourke st (16) little lonsdale st (3) south Bank (65) southern cross station (5) state library (11) state parliament (1) swanston st (166) sydney (2)

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Melbourne Candid Series #117

 


Federation Square

He wants me to pay after taking the shot

I gave him a few cents lol


Canon 6D

EF 135mm 2 L


Federation Square

30 comments:

  1. ...everyone need to make a living.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While the only thing you do is making this Modern Charlie famous... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL He would certainly hate this imitator here

      Delete
  3. Haha only a few cents ;-) Good capture :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It is a small world. Words spread around for performers on streets. Tall puppy syndrome is what we down under do the best lol

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Nah, I know he just runs around like a silly guy making asian tourists laugh.

      Delete
  6. It looks like they are discussing their routine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More like there is not enough crowd to bother...

      Delete
  7. Quedó muy bonita la fotografía. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess they don't make much money...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fee for the council is quite significant I reckon. The greedy councilors.

      Delete
  9. Just a little more dignified than begging… maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess everyone has to make a living....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it would have been nicer if they ask nicely

      Delete
  11. I would give more if he had just said nothing. It is a good shot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is an interesting photo, but I am not sure about demanding money. Depending how he said it, I might have refused.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just don't want a scene. But pick your battles I guess

      Delete