Labels

Acland St (11) Albert Park (39) Alma Rd (1) Alowyn Gardens (3) Altona (1) Ascot Vale (46) Australia (103) Balmoral Ave (13) Beach Rd (19) Bendigo Joss House Temple (2) Birdwood Ave (5) Birrarung Marr (29) Bourke St (61) Box Hill (51) Brighton beach (3) Brisbane (39) Brunswick (9) Brunswick St (13) Buckingham Ave (11) Buckley St (3) Burleigh Heads (2) Carlton St (1) Carrington Rd (4) Collingwood (3) Collins Arcade (27) Collins St (86) Cragieburn Rd (5) Craigieburn (10) Craigieburn Rd (8) Dandenong (1) De Graves st (66) Dockland (9) Elizabeth St (50) Epsom Rd (49) Exhibition St (14) Fairfield (1) Federation Square (51) Fitzroy St (23) Flinders lane (17) Flinders st (73) Footscray (2) Hardware Lane (1) Hopetoun Tea Rooms (4) Hosier Lane (26) Ivanhoe (1) Jeff's Shed (1) Kerr St (1) King St (3) Lake Tyrrell (1) Lakeside Drive (37) Latrobe St (42) Little Collins St (8) Little Flinders Lane (19) Lonsdale st (13) Luna Park (3) Lygon St (1) Maroondah Hwy (1) Melba Hwy (2) Melbourne Central (12) Mornington Peninsula (2) Narre Warren (1) National Gallery Victoria (2) Nelson Rd (8) New Chancery Lane (1) Nicholson St (4) Noosa (2) Northcote (4) Pellegrini's Espresso Bar (1) Pier St (1) Port Melbourne (1) Port of Melbourne (2) Pousties Rd (4) Prahan (4) Presgraves Place (2) Princes Bridge (5) Punt Rd (1) Queen St (1) Queen Victoria (31) Racecourse Rd (2) Russell St (24) South Melbourne (5) South Yarra (2) Spencer St (14) Spring St (5) Springvale (42) St Kilda (38) St Kilda Esplanade (1) St Kilda Rd (20) Station St (8) Sydney CBD (1) Sydney Rd (2) The Block Arcade (1) The Causeway (15) Victoria St (6) Victoria parade (1) Werribee Park Mansion (1) Werribee South (1) Whitehorse Rd (3) Whittlesea (31) Williams St (3) Yarra Bend Rd (1) Yarra Boulevard (1) Yarra Glen (3) Yarra River (5) Yarraville (7) collin st (1) little bourke st (16) little lonsdale st (3) south Bank (65) southern cross station (5) state library (11) state parliament (1) swanston st (166) sydney (6)

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Melbourne Candid Series #159

 


I was once told that people wearing a punk hairstyle were actually very friendly and polite. I chatted up to a few and found it to be true on some occasions.

Well, I was still alive after the photo capture.

Off Spencer Street


Pentax K20D

Fa 50mm f1.4

Melbourne Candid Series #30










19 comments:

  1. Amazing that mohawk hairdos like that are still around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hace tiempo que no veo a nadie con ese estilo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful photo. And an important public service announcement! Good for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me imagino que debe haber de todo.
    Ja, ja...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anything that draws attention!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don’t know when I last saw one of those. Not that I have seen too many in person.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This hair style has been around a long time. I knew a kid in the 1950s with the same haircut, but it wasn't as long as this guys. It was fun back then, and likely still is today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I admire people who aren't afraid to stand out and be different.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I believe the punk style was old style....
    great capture

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you survived ~ lol. Great shot. I had a nephew who used to have a Mohawk like that. He dyed it blue. He was very funny and approachable.

    ReplyDelete