Labels

Acland St (11) Albert Park (39) Alma Rd (1) Alowyn Gardens (3) Altona (1) Ascot Vale (46) Australia (103) Balmoral Ave (13) Beach Rd (19) Bendigo Joss House Temple (2) Birdwood Ave (5) Birrarung Marr (29) Bourke St (61) Box Hill (51) Brighton beach (3) Brisbane (39) Brunswick (9) Brunswick St (13) Buckingham Ave (11) Buckley St (3) Burleigh Heads (2) Carlton St (1) Carrington Rd (4) Collingwood (3) Collins Arcade (27) Collins St (86) Cragieburn Rd (5) Craigieburn (10) Craigieburn Rd (8) Dandenong (1) De Graves st (66) Dockland (9) Elizabeth St (50) Epsom Rd (49) Exhibition St (14) Fairfield (1) Federation Square (51) Fitzroy St (23) Flinders lane (17) Flinders st (73) Footscray (2) Hardware Lane (1) Hopetoun Tea Rooms (4) Hosier Lane (26) Ivanhoe (1) Jeff's Shed (1) Kerr St (1) King St (3) Lake Tyrrell (1) Lakeside Drive (37) Latrobe St (42) Little Collins St (8) Little Flinders Lane (19) Lonsdale st (13) Luna Park (3) Lygon St (1) Maroondah Hwy (1) Melba Hwy (2) Melbourne Central (12) Mornington Peninsula (2) Narre Warren (1) National Gallery Victoria (2) Nelson Rd (8) New Chancery Lane (1) Nicholson St (4) Noosa (2) Northcote (4) Pellegrini's Espresso Bar (1) Pier St (1) Port Melbourne (1) Port of Melbourne (2) Pousties Rd (4) Prahan (4) Presgraves Place (2) Princes Bridge (5) Punt Rd (1) Queen St (1) Queen Victoria (31) Racecourse Rd (2) Russell St (24) South Melbourne (5) South Yarra (2) Spencer St (14) Spring St (5) Springvale (42) St Kilda (38) St Kilda Esplanade (1) St Kilda Rd (20) Station St (8) Sydney CBD (1) Sydney Rd (2) The Block Arcade (1) The Causeway (15) Victoria St (6) Victoria parade (1) Werribee Park Mansion (1) Werribee South (1) Whitehorse Rd (3) Whittlesea (31) Williams St (3) Yarra Bend Rd (1) Yarra Boulevard (1) Yarra Glen (3) Yarra River (5) Yarraville (7) collin st (1) little bourke st (16) little lonsdale st (3) south Bank (65) southern cross station (5) state library (11) state parliament (1) swanston st (166) sydney (6)

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Melbourne Candid Series #160

 


She can rock too. At Federation Square the cultural centre of the city


Pentax K20D

FA 80-200mm f2.8 


Linking to B+W community







26 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is summer here but temperature is still kind of lowish

      Delete
  2. She is giving you the eye. This happens. 😀

    https://flic.kr/p/2k8Ykcf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Música boa e foto maravilhosa meu amigo querido.

    ReplyDelete
  4. La mirada de la cantante te observa. Buen B/N

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it when candid subjects glare at the camera

      Delete
  5. ¡Pues claro! ¡Que no nos falte nunca la música!

    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am old school that I do not include music recording. However, I will try learning how to do vids

      Delete
  6. This looks like a great musical group. I'm just going to have to imagine what they sound like. But I know the photo is good. Video as no problem, just hold the camera steady.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good on her for singing in front of people, I couldn't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It seems she was watching the photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is an art to know how to capture the moment.
    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I could hear them. I love street music!

    ReplyDelete