Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Melbourne Street Candid #257 Melbourne South Bank at night

 


The night in South Bank Melbourne can be very chilled. Gelato there is not very good. But good enough for a snap.

Over the next few weeks, I would not have a reliable access to WiFi due to travel. All the posts here will be scheduled in advance. I thank you for all the support since I started this street candid blog. I will visit your blogs whenever I have a chance. 


Panasonic G9

Leica 42.5mm f1.2


Check out Candid 121





24 comments:

  1. It's really a nice photo, Roentare. Icecream after the dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wherever you're traveling to, I hope you enjoy yourself! I'm sure you'll take lots of photos as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Deb. So long since I took an overseas trip

      Delete
  3. Nice photo, it has everything, contrast, movement, framing, very good.
    Enjoy the trip.
    Best regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jose. I am looking forward to it

      Delete
  4. I'm so loving this series of yours!
    Thanks for continuing to share at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2023/03/tasty-and-pretty-how-much-more-could.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your travel, and I hope you will keep your camera handy. I love gelato and have never any I didn't like. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do'nt know if I've ever had gelato but they seem to be watching what's going on through the window.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Studying people candidly is always interesting

    ReplyDelete
  8. Evokes memories of being on holiday and enjoying a gelato. Enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice photo...
    Good luck for your travel.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Muy buen ambiente haya. A pesar de la acumulación de gentes se ve muy tranquilo.
    Disfruta de tu viaje, ya tendrás tiempo a tu vuelta de visitarnos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you are having a good visit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pásalo bien y haz muchas fotos

    ReplyDelete
  13. Espero que lo estés pasando bien. Besos.

    ReplyDelete