Labels

Acland St (11) Albert Park (39) Alma Rd (1) Alowyn Gardens (3) Altona (1) Ascot Vale (46) Australia (103) Balmoral Ave (13) Beach Rd (19) Bendigo Joss House Temple (2) Birdwood Ave (5) Birrarung Marr (29) Bourke St (61) Box Hill (51) Brighton beach (3) Brisbane (39) Brunswick (9) Brunswick St (13) Buckingham Ave (11) Buckley St (3) Burleigh Heads (2) Carlton St (1) Carrington Rd (4) Collingwood (3) Collins Arcade (27) Collins St (86) Cragieburn Rd (5) Craigieburn (10) Craigieburn Rd (8) Dandenong (1) De Graves st (66) Dockland (9) Elizabeth St (50) Epsom Rd (49) Exhibition St (14) Fairfield (1) Federation Square (51) Fitzroy St (23) Flinders lane (17) Flinders st (73) Footscray (2) Hardware Lane (1) Hopetoun Tea Rooms (4) Hosier Lane (26) Ivanhoe (1) Jeff's Shed (1) Kerr St (1) King St (3) Lake Tyrrell (1) Lakeside Drive (37) Latrobe St (42) Little Collins St (8) Little Flinders Lane (19) Lonsdale st (13) Luna Park (1) Lygon St (1) Maroondah Hwy (1) Melba Hwy (2) Melbourne Central (12) Mornington Peninsula (2) Narre Warren (1) National Gallery Victoria (2) Nelson Rd (8) New Chancery Lane (1) Nicholson St (4) Noosa (2) Northcote (4) Pellegrini's Espresso Bar (1) Pier St (1) Port Melbourne (1) Port of Melbourne (2) Pousties Rd (4) Prahan (4) Presgraves Place (2) Princes Bridge (5) Punt Rd (1) Queen St (1) Queen Victoria (31) Racecourse Rd (2) Russell St (24) South Melbourne (5) South Yarra (2) Spencer St (14) Spring St (5) Springvale (42) St Kilda (38) St Kilda Esplanade (1) St Kilda Rd (20) Station St (8) Sydney Rd (2) The Block Arcade (1) The Causeway (15) Victoria St (6) Victoria parade (1) Werribee Park Mansion (1) Werribee South (1) Whitehorse Rd (3) Whittlesea (31) Williams St (3) Yarra Bend Rd (1) Yarra Boulevard (1) Yarra Glen (3) Yarra River (5) Yarraville (7) collin st (1) little bourke st (16) little lonsdale st (3) south Bank (65) southern cross station (5) state library (11) state parliament (1) swanston st (166) sydney (3)

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Melbourne Candid Series #419 Elizabeth St

 


After testing out most focal lengths for street photography, I still prefer 24mm the best. Ideally it would be 35mm that does the best in the past experiences. I just have not invested in a 35mm prime anymore. 


Sony A7RIV

FE 24mm f1.4 GM


Check out Candid 253



26 comments:

  1. ...I hope that he doesn't ty crossing the road while looking at his phone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do great with your 24mm lens. Not sure a 35mm would be better. People seem to be experiencing the world through their cell phones, rather than just looking at what is in front of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to love 35mm but I chose 24mm for its more diversity on landscape too

      Delete
  3. Nice high key shot! Not suprisingly mobile on the photo.

    I´ve learn to love my 40mm pancake lens for street photography. I also have 16-35mm which would be great on street photography too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your photo tips. I enjoyed this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone is focusing on their phones these days aye

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know nothing about photography, but you are very good at photography.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the depth with the guy in forefront.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great street capture. Life goes on! 35mm doesn't work for me either. I joggle between 18mm and 23mm on digital and 28mm for film

    ReplyDelete
  9. whatever the lens, the photo is a success

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have just seen this post. Interesting. As I admire your street photography and I have considering buying a 24mm. Thankyou for this.

    ReplyDelete