Labels

Acland St (11) Albert Park (39) Alma Rd (1) Alowyn Gardens (3) Altona (1) Ascot Vale (46) Australia (103) Balmoral Ave (13) Beach Rd (19) Bendigo Joss House Temple (2) Birdwood Ave (5) Birrarung Marr (29) Bourke St (61) Box Hill (51) Brighton beach (3) Brisbane (39) Brunswick (9) Brunswick St (13) Buckingham Ave (11) Buckley St (3) Burleigh Heads (2) Carlton St (1) Carrington Rd (4) Collingwood (3) Collins Arcade (27) Collins St (86) Cragieburn Rd (5) Craigieburn (10) Craigieburn Rd (8) Dandenong (1) De Graves st (66) Dockland (9) Elizabeth St (50) Epsom Rd (49) Exhibition St (14) Fairfield (1) Federation Square (51) Fitzroy St (23) Flinders lane (17) Flinders st (73) Footscray (2) Hardware Lane (1) Hopetoun Tea Rooms (4) Hosier Lane (26) Ivanhoe (1) Jeff's Shed (1) Kerr St (1) King St (3) Lake Tyrrell (1) Lakeside Drive (37) Latrobe St (42) Little Collins St (8) Little Flinders Lane (19) Lonsdale st (13) Luna Park (2) Lygon St (1) Maroondah Hwy (1) Melba Hwy (2) Melbourne Central (12) Mornington Peninsula (2) Narre Warren (1) National Gallery Victoria (2) Nelson Rd (8) New Chancery Lane (1) Nicholson St (4) Noosa (2) Northcote (4) Pellegrini's Espresso Bar (1) Pier St (1) Port Melbourne (1) Port of Melbourne (2) Pousties Rd (4) Prahan (4) Presgraves Place (2) Princes Bridge (5) Punt Rd (1) Queen St (1) Queen Victoria (31) Racecourse Rd (2) Russell St (24) South Melbourne (5) South Yarra (2) Spencer St (14) Spring St (5) Springvale (42) St Kilda (38) St Kilda Esplanade (1) St Kilda Rd (20) Station St (8) Sydney Rd (2) The Block Arcade (1) The Causeway (15) Victoria St (6) Victoria parade (1) Werribee Park Mansion (1) Werribee South (1) Whitehorse Rd (3) Whittlesea (31) Williams St (3) Yarra Bend Rd (1) Yarra Boulevard (1) Yarra Glen (3) Yarra River (5) Yarraville (7) collin st (1) little bourke st (16) little lonsdale st (3) south Bank (65) southern cross station (5) state library (11) state parliament (1) swanston st (166) sydney (4)

Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Melbourne Candid Series #425 Elizabeth St

 


I need to walk this street more. Though very bustling. 

Sony A7RV

FE 14mm f1.8 GM


Check out Candid 262



20 comments:

  1. Everybody's intent on their own business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually avoid busy streets if possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does look like a crowded sidewalk perfect for street photography. I like the wet sidewalk that produces reflections. Thanks for your comment today, and yes, the four cardinal directions and the firebirds are symbolic in American Indian belief systems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting emblem there. I am always keen to learn these traditions and folklore beliefs.

      Delete
  4. Such an interesting interplay of all of the people and the different sizes and perspectives! Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm too insecure to walk city streets with a camera. I think I need to get over myself - your work is inspiring.
    Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2023/08/a-foggy-morning-on-kanawha-river-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mientras unos caminan, hay quién está estáticamente sentado.
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always wonder where they've been; where they're going. Does look like a busy place. Great photo. Love the black & white.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy seeing these moments in these peoples' lives. I always have lots of questions about them! Interesting shot, Roentare!

    ReplyDelete