Labels

Acland St (11) Albert Park (39) Alma Rd (1) Alowyn Gardens (3) Altona (1) Ascot Vale (46) Australia (103) Balmoral Ave (13) Beach Rd (19) Bendigo Joss House Temple (2) Birdwood Ave (5) Birrarung Marr (29) Bourke St (61) Box Hill (51) Brighton beach (3) Brisbane (39) Brunswick (9) Brunswick St (13) Buckingham Ave (11) Buckley St (3) Burleigh Heads (2) Carlton St (1) Carrington Rd (4) Collingwood (3) Collins Arcade (27) Collins St (86) Cragieburn Rd (5) Craigieburn (10) Craigieburn Rd (8) Dandenong (1) De Graves st (66) Dockland (9) Elizabeth St (50) Epsom Rd (49) Exhibition St (14) Fairfield (1) Federation Square (51) Fitzroy St (23) Flinders lane (17) Flinders st (73) Footscray (2) Hardware Lane (1) Hopetoun Tea Rooms (4) Hosier Lane (26) Ivanhoe (1) Jeff's Shed (1) Kerr St (1) King St (3) Lake Tyrrell (1) Lakeside Drive (37) Latrobe St (42) Little Collins St (8) Little Flinders Lane (19) Lonsdale st (13) Luna Park (3) Lygon St (1) Maroondah Hwy (1) Melba Hwy (2) Melbourne Central (12) Mornington Peninsula (2) Narre Warren (1) National Gallery Victoria (2) Nelson Rd (8) New Chancery Lane (1) Nicholson St (4) Noosa (2) Northcote (4) Pellegrini's Espresso Bar (1) Pier St (1) Port Melbourne (1) Port of Melbourne (2) Pousties Rd (4) Prahan (4) Presgraves Place (2) Princes Bridge (5) Punt Rd (1) Queen St (1) Queen Victoria (31) Racecourse Rd (2) Russell St (24) South Melbourne (5) South Yarra (2) Spencer St (14) Spring St (5) Springvale (42) St Kilda (38) St Kilda Esplanade (1) St Kilda Rd (20) Station St (8) Sydney CBD (1) Sydney Rd (2) The Block Arcade (1) The Causeway (15) Victoria St (6) Victoria parade (1) Werribee Park Mansion (1) Werribee South (1) Whitehorse Rd (3) Whittlesea (31) Williams St (3) Yarra Bend Rd (1) Yarra Boulevard (1) Yarra Glen (3) Yarra River (5) Yarraville (7) collin st (1) little bourke st (16) little lonsdale st (3) south Bank (65) southern cross station (5) state library (11) state parliament (1) swanston st (166) sydney (6)

Thursday, January 25, 2024

Melbourne Candid Series #582 Craigieburn Rd Craigieburn

 


Last week, this suburb had plenty of gun shots gone off due to gangland war. I would not want to come to this area again. 

Sony A7RV

FE 14mm f1.8 GM


Check out Candid 340

26 comments:

  1. Yikes! Probably not the best place for a jewelry store either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mejor que te cuides para continuar haciendo buenas fotos

    ReplyDelete
  3. No pases más por zonas tan peligrosas. Cuidado.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gang shootings are never good. I am sorry to learn there are violent gangs in Melbourne. Your photo caught this couple discussing the purchase of a new watch as that is what she is pointing at.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mejor no volver. No hay que tentar la suerte.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a shame to hear that. Stay safe my friend. This photo is another short story unfolding. Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Das una imagen de Melbourne como si fuera una ciudad sin ley. Que pena por la ciudad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh that's sad about the gang stuff. Here gangs of young teenagers under 16 are the ones doing the damage to businesses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. may be due to expensive shops around.....
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't understand, why I can't access the comment on the blog
    https://roentare.zenfolio.com/blog/2024/1/part-iii---merri-sanctuary-coast-warrnambool-for-water-h2o-thursday:

    wow... it's a stunningly beautiful series of photos! the first, with the starry sky is colossal! then the sunrise and the red sky reflected in the ocean water... wow! Thank you, I filled my soul with beauty, looking at these exceptional landscapes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the angle from which you photographed. the shadows fell perpendicularly, superb!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Somewhere to avoid methinks. I certainly wouldn't want to have a jewellery shop there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will also avoid that area.
    Thanks so much for popping over and participating and sharing at #WW 11. See you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hate guns, Roentare! This couple doesn't seem too worried though! I live in a city and an area that has had a lot of mass and single gun tragedies. I have no control over what some crazy person with a gun might do. I can cower at home, or I can live my life with reasonable precautions. I won't have a gun in my own life and I consistently vote for gun control laws, although I don't know how we'll get them under control again. I know what it is to be held at gunpoint and think you're going to die any second. Fortunately, I lived. I know what it is to have government agents come to my home and warn me that someone is threatening my life and could I leave town for a while. I did, and I lived. I just keep moving forward because what else can I do? Take care, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How awful. I'm assuming illegal guns as Australia is meant to be gun free like UK

    ReplyDelete