Saturday, February 24, 2024

Melbourne Candid Series #612 Balmoral Ave Springvale

 


They are having a quick BBQ lunch 


Sony A7RV

FE 14mm f1.8 GM

Check out Candid 397


I just realise my street suburban shots in Springvale kind of give the region a bad look for Melbourne. Springvale is one of the worst 5 suburbs in Melbourne by Crime statistics. I don't normally carry a camera to shoot in the area. It was just one day I felt like carrying my camera doing classic black and white street shots. 




19 comments:

  1. I love BBQ and fortunately we are currently in the heart of Texas BBQ country, and that's our plan for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shot on a cloudy afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnificient BnW photo!
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Un almuerzo y un rato de conversación, hace feliz a estos amigos.
    Excelente la edición en blanco y negro.
    Feliz fin de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a lot to see in this photo, and I like the sky :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dynamic action in this still shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it when you take a photo and you catch people in the middle of something.
    Those two guys were having a chat. Looks like one of them is waiting for the other guy to answer ... and the other is thinking about it and inhaling the smoke as he thinks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a really delicious lunch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Life is beautiful when people eat outdoors

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good photo, taken at just the right moment.
    Best regards

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think your Springvale photos give the area a bad look at all. I think you capture an authentic neighborhood. Big houses and fancy shops wouldn't feel as real or look as interesting.

    ReplyDelete