Labels

Acland St (11) Albert Park (39) Alma Rd (1) Alowyn Gardens (3) Altona (1) Ascot Vale (46) Australia (103) Balmoral Ave (13) Beach Rd (19) Bendigo Joss House Temple (2) Birdwood Ave (5) Birrarung Marr (29) Bourke St (61) Box Hill (51) Brighton beach (3) Brisbane (39) Brunswick (9) Brunswick St (13) Buckingham Ave (11) Buckley St (3) Burleigh Heads (2) Carlton St (1) Carrington Rd (4) Collingwood (3) Collins Arcade (27) Collins St (86) Cragieburn Rd (5) Craigieburn (10) Craigieburn Rd (8) Dandenong (1) De Graves st (66) Dockland (9) Elizabeth St (50) Epsom Rd (49) Exhibition St (14) Fairfield (1) Federation Square (51) Fitzroy St (23) Flinders lane (17) Flinders st (73) Footscray (2) Hardware Lane (1) Hopetoun Tea Rooms (4) Hosier Lane (26) Ivanhoe (1) Jeff's Shed (1) Kerr St (1) King St (3) Lake Tyrrell (1) Lakeside Drive (37) Latrobe St (42) Little Collins St (8) Little Flinders Lane (19) Lonsdale st (13) Luna Park (2) Lygon St (1) Maroondah Hwy (1) Melba Hwy (2) Melbourne Central (12) Mornington Peninsula (2) Narre Warren (1) National Gallery Victoria (2) Nelson Rd (8) New Chancery Lane (1) Nicholson St (4) Noosa (2) Northcote (4) Pellegrini's Espresso Bar (1) Pier St (1) Port Melbourne (1) Port of Melbourne (2) Pousties Rd (4) Prahan (4) Presgraves Place (2) Princes Bridge (5) Punt Rd (1) Queen St (1) Queen Victoria (31) Racecourse Rd (2) Russell St (24) South Melbourne (5) South Yarra (2) Spencer St (14) Spring St (5) Springvale (42) St Kilda (38) St Kilda Esplanade (1) St Kilda Rd (20) Station St (8) Sydney CBD (1) Sydney Rd (2) The Block Arcade (1) The Causeway (15) Victoria St (6) Victoria parade (1) Werribee Park Mansion (1) Werribee South (1) Whitehorse Rd (3) Whittlesea (31) Williams St (3) Yarra Bend Rd (1) Yarra Boulevard (1) Yarra Glen (3) Yarra River (5) Yarraville (7) collin st (1) little bourke st (16) little lonsdale st (3) south Bank (65) southern cross station (5) state library (11) state parliament (1) swanston st (166) sydney (5)

Monday, March 25, 2024

Melbourne Candid Series #642 Lakeside Drive Albert Park

 


She is giving me a death stare

Sony A7RV

FE 135mm f1.8 GM

Check out Candid 418





23 comments:

  1. Maybe he is too, behind those sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see people out for a walk. I notice people walk on the left side of the path the same as driving on the left side of the road. Perhaps she is suspicious of your motive for taking her picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably. I was not the only one. There was a local chap that document the people walking in the park. He was celebrated in the local papers

      Delete
  3. Un buen paseo al tiempo que hacen ejercicio y respiran aire puro y saludable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, looks like they both are but worth it for this photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my younger days, I would photograph in their faces

      Delete
  5. I try to be very sneaky and surreptitious when I am taking shots with people in them, but yes, occasionally when I get home. I see that they were looking directly at the camera. Public view is fair shooting although I try not to make anyone uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Te está diciendo "estás invadiendo mi privacidad y te va a ganar un sopapo", jeje.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can hear them gossip about their personal lives too

      Delete
  7. I would if some stranger was trying to take a picture of me on the street...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you made that clear since beginning of the blog

      Delete
  8. Creo que esa mirada indica, que no le ha gustado que la fotografiaras.
    Que tengas una excelente semana.

    ReplyDelete
  9. walking is good for health...
    # she might be uncomfortable ......

    ReplyDelete