Labels

Acland St (11) Albert Park (39) Alma Rd (1) Alowyn Gardens (3) Altona (1) Ascot Vale (46) Australia (103) Balmoral Ave (13) Beach Rd (19) Bendigo Joss House Temple (2) Birdwood Ave (5) Birrarung Marr (29) Bourke St (61) Box Hill (51) Brighton beach (3) Brisbane (39) Brunswick (9) Brunswick St (13) Buckingham Ave (11) Buckley St (3) Burleigh Heads (2) Carlton St (1) Carrington Rd (4) Collingwood (3) Collins Arcade (27) Collins St (86) Cragieburn Rd (5) Craigieburn (10) Craigieburn Rd (8) Dandenong (1) De Graves st (66) Dockland (9) Elizabeth St (50) Epsom Rd (49) Exhibition St (14) Fairfield (1) Federation Square (51) Fitzroy St (23) Flinders lane (17) Flinders st (73) Footscray (2) Hardware Lane (1) Hopetoun Tea Rooms (4) Hosier Lane (26) Ivanhoe (1) Jeff's Shed (1) Kerr St (1) King St (3) Lake Tyrrell (1) Lakeside Drive (37) Latrobe St (42) Little Collins St (8) Little Flinders Lane (19) Lonsdale st (13) Luna Park (2) Lygon St (1) Maroondah Hwy (1) Melba Hwy (2) Melbourne Central (12) Mornington Peninsula (2) Narre Warren (1) National Gallery Victoria (2) Nelson Rd (8) New Chancery Lane (1) Nicholson St (4) Noosa (2) Northcote (4) Pellegrini's Espresso Bar (1) Pier St (1) Port Melbourne (1) Port of Melbourne (2) Pousties Rd (4) Prahan (4) Presgraves Place (2) Princes Bridge (5) Punt Rd (1) Queen St (1) Queen Victoria (31) Racecourse Rd (2) Russell St (24) South Melbourne (5) South Yarra (2) Spencer St (14) Spring St (5) Springvale (42) St Kilda (38) St Kilda Esplanade (1) St Kilda Rd (20) Station St (8) Sydney CBD (1) Sydney Rd (2) The Block Arcade (1) The Causeway (15) Victoria St (6) Victoria parade (1) Werribee Park Mansion (1) Werribee South (1) Whitehorse Rd (3) Whittlesea (31) Williams St (3) Yarra Bend Rd (1) Yarra Boulevard (1) Yarra Glen (3) Yarra River (5) Yarraville (7) collin st (1) little bourke st (16) little lonsdale st (3) south Bank (65) southern cross station (5) state library (11) state parliament (1) swanston st (166) sydney (5)

Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Melbourne Candid Series #744 Nelson Rd, Box Hill

 


Even she is drinking bubble tea

Sony A7RV

Sigma 17mm f4 

Check out Candid 496 and FACE OFF



26 comments:

  1. ...wow, she isn't on her phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like she is walking with her eye shut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has take-out food and bubble tea. How urban of her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Da la sensación, que anda medio ardormilada. Puede ser que haya madrugado bastante.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an unusual black & white contrast in this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Un camino ya recorrido por ella y bien acompañada por su té de burbujas. Tus monocromos son muy buenos
    Abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've tried bubble tea a couple of years ago, it's ok but I wouldn't rave about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. an interesting photographic capture! you captured movement and thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had to look up bubble tea. It sounds interesting but I think I'll pass, as I don't drink tea - or coffee - at all:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Deep in thought. Great black and white shot.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am more of a Moorish tea with a lot of mint
    Excellent

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never had bubble tea, but I have heard of it before, so I know what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  13. She looks purposeful. I've never had bubble tea.

    I'm lately for Friday Face Off again, but that's where I found your link.

    ReplyDelete