Labels

Acland St (11) Albert Park (39) Alma Rd (1) Alowyn Gardens (3) Altona (1) Ascot Vale (46) Australia (103) Balmoral Ave (13) Beach Rd (19) Bendigo Joss House Temple (2) Birdwood Ave (5) Birrarung Marr (29) Bourke St (61) Box Hill (51) Brighton beach (3) Brisbane (39) Brunswick (9) Brunswick St (13) Buckingham Ave (11) Buckley St (3) Burleigh Heads (2) Carlton St (1) Carrington Rd (4) Collingwood (3) Collins Arcade (27) Collins St (86) Cragieburn Rd (5) Craigieburn (10) Craigieburn Rd (8) Dandenong (1) De Graves st (66) Dockland (9) Elizabeth St (50) Epsom Rd (49) Exhibition St (14) Fairfield (1) Federation Square (51) Fitzroy St (23) Flinders lane (17) Flinders st (73) Footscray (2) Hardware Lane (1) Hopetoun Tea Rooms (4) Hosier Lane (26) Ivanhoe (1) Jeff's Shed (1) Kerr St (1) King St (3) Lake Tyrrell (1) Lakeside Drive (37) Latrobe St (42) Little Collins St (8) Little Flinders Lane (19) Lonsdale st (13) Lygon St (1) Maroondah Hwy (1) Melba Hwy (2) Melbourne Central (12) Mornington Peninsula (2) Narre Warren (1) National Gallery Victoria (2) Nelson Rd (8) New Chancery Lane (1) Nicholson St (4) Noosa (2) Northcote (4) Pellegrini's Espresso Bar (1) Pier St (1) Port Melbourne (1) Port of Melbourne (2) Pousties Rd (4) Prahan (4) Presgraves Place (2) Princes Bridge (5) Punt Rd (1) Queen St (1) Queen Victoria (31) Racecourse Rd (2) Russell St (24) South Melbourne (5) South Yarra (2) Spencer St (14) Spring St (5) Springvale (42) St Kilda (38) St Kilda Esplanade (1) St Kilda Rd (20) Station St (8) Sydney Rd (2) The Block Arcade (1) The Causeway (15) Victoria St (6) Victoria parade (1) Werribee Park Mansion (1) Werribee South (1) Whitehorse Rd (3) Whittlesea (31) Williams St (3) Yarra Bend Rd (1) Yarra Boulevard (1) Yarra Glen (3) Yarra River (5) Yarraville (7) collin st (1) little bourke st (16) little lonsdale st (3) south Bank (65) southern cross station (5) state library (11) state parliament (1) swanston st (166) sydney (1)

Friday, July 12, 2024

Melbourne Candid Series #760 Epsom Rd, Ascot Vale

 


I just binge watched all star war movies last week. 

Sony A7RV

FE 135mm f1.8 GM

Check out Candid 512




29 comments:

  1. You binged ALL the Star War movies? My gawd!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never learnt the story properly. So I signed up Disney to learn the whole thing again

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. More of a thing I missed out when I was young

      Delete
  3. I wondered if star wars was the theme in this picture, I do like the earlier movies from the 80s

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Star Wars characters never get old. Always good to see these costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good photo!... although I'm not a Star Wars fan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha cool. I am not a fan of Star Wars except The Mandalorian!

    ReplyDelete
  7. De tu afición, viene esta buena imagen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Star Wars.
    Thanks so much for participating and sharing at #35 #WW (Words welcome). See you Wednesday at #36, https://esmesalon.com/tag/wordlesswednesday/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Creo que vi la primera hace mucho tiempo, no me gustan mucho. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Capture our First Nations Culture Today/Tonight at Fed Square!! NAIDOC Week is in full swing so there is opportunity to add from indigenous pieces to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is raining too heavily. I did try to explore the place yesterday with no avail.

      Delete
  11. La Guerra de las Galaxias? wow
    Abrazos desde España :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh lucky you, Roentare! I love the Star Wars movies. I watched the extended version of "Fellowship of the Ring" last night. It filled my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I remember going to the theatre to see the first Star Wars. I did not like it. Was a Trekkie! However as the other movies came out, I began to like it more. Yoda, Hans and Luke!
    I invite you and your readers to share at Gma'sPhoto link up parties.

    https://gmasphoto.website/categories/linkup-parties/

    Take care and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are some great movies! I hope you enjoyed each one. Thank you for linking up.

    ReplyDelete