Labels

Acland St (11) Albert Park (39) Alma Rd (1) Alowyn Gardens (3) Altona (1) Ascot Vale (46) Australia (103) Balmoral Ave (13) Beach Rd (19) Bendigo Joss House Temple (2) Birdwood Ave (5) Birrarung Marr (29) Bourke St (61) Box Hill (51) Brighton beach (3) Brisbane (39) Brunswick (9) Brunswick St (13) Buckingham Ave (11) Buckley St (3) Burleigh Heads (2) Carlton St (1) Carrington Rd (4) Collingwood (3) Collins Arcade (27) Collins St (86) Cragieburn Rd (5) Craigieburn (10) Craigieburn Rd (8) Dandenong (1) De Graves st (66) Dockland (9) Elizabeth St (50) Epsom Rd (49) Exhibition St (14) Fairfield (1) Federation Square (51) Fitzroy St (23) Flinders lane (17) Flinders st (73) Footscray (2) Hardware Lane (1) Hopetoun Tea Rooms (4) Hosier Lane (26) Ivanhoe (1) Jeff's Shed (1) Kerr St (1) King St (3) Lake Tyrrell (1) Lakeside Drive (37) Latrobe St (42) Little Collins St (8) Little Flinders Lane (19) Lonsdale st (13) Luna Park (2) Lygon St (1) Maroondah Hwy (1) Melba Hwy (2) Melbourne Central (12) Mornington Peninsula (2) Narre Warren (1) National Gallery Victoria (2) Nelson Rd (8) New Chancery Lane (1) Nicholson St (4) Noosa (2) Northcote (4) Pellegrini's Espresso Bar (1) Pier St (1) Port Melbourne (1) Port of Melbourne (2) Pousties Rd (4) Prahan (4) Presgraves Place (2) Princes Bridge (5) Punt Rd (1) Queen St (1) Queen Victoria (31) Racecourse Rd (2) Russell St (24) South Melbourne (5) South Yarra (2) Spencer St (14) Spring St (5) Springvale (42) St Kilda (38) St Kilda Esplanade (1) St Kilda Rd (20) Station St (8) Sydney CBD (1) Sydney Rd (2) The Block Arcade (1) The Causeway (15) Victoria St (6) Victoria parade (1) Werribee Park Mansion (1) Werribee South (1) Whitehorse Rd (3) Whittlesea (31) Williams St (3) Yarra Bend Rd (1) Yarra Boulevard (1) Yarra Glen (3) Yarra River (5) Yarraville (7) collin st (1) little bourke st (16) little lonsdale st (3) south Bank (65) southern cross station (5) state library (11) state parliament (1) swanston st (166) sydney (4)

Thursday, September 12, 2024

Melbourne Candid Series #822 Swanston St

 


People and the street

Sony A7RV

FE 20-70mm f4 G

Check out Candid 573





23 comments:

  1. People living their life in full swing. Great shot :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great deal of action on this sidewalk. I'm not sure I would like "Puzzle Coffee". Would I be puzzled if I drank some?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buen movimiento de gentes hay en esa zona de la ciudad.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how the sun and shade cut diagonally across the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alot of people on their way to somewhere, reminds me of Auckland City.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo! I can just feel the hustle and bustle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A busy place. I'm heading to the coffee shop for a cup of coffee.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. Puzzle coffee! I hope the puzzle is not why people drink the coffee there LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good shot of people in light and shade.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a busy scene! I prefer my coffee NOT to be a puzzle :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. They seem to have a destination, a goal

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many people and nobody sees you photyographing. Talk about candid.

    ReplyDelete
  13. l'hiver ne semble pas tout à fait terminé...

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's great! Humanity on the move a puzzle in motion, love how you positioned the sign centerstage!

    ReplyDelete