Labels

Acland St (11) Albert Park (39) Alma Rd (1) Alowyn Gardens (3) Altona (1) Ascot Vale (46) Australia (103) Balmoral Ave (13) Beach Rd (19) Bendigo Joss House Temple (2) Birdwood Ave (5) Birrarung Marr (29) Bourke St (61) Box Hill (51) Brighton beach (3) Brisbane (39) Brunswick (9) Brunswick St (13) Buckingham Ave (11) Buckley St (3) Burleigh Heads (2) Carlton St (1) Carrington Rd (4) Collingwood (3) Collins Arcade (27) Collins St (86) Cragieburn Rd (5) Craigieburn (10) Craigieburn Rd (8) Dandenong (1) De Graves st (66) Dockland (9) Elizabeth St (50) Epsom Rd (49) Exhibition St (14) Fairfield (1) Federation Square (51) Fitzroy St (23) Flinders lane (17) Flinders st (73) Footscray (2) Hardware Lane (1) Hopetoun Tea Rooms (4) Hosier Lane (26) Ivanhoe (1) Jeff's Shed (1) Kerr St (1) King St (3) Lake Tyrrell (1) Lakeside Drive (37) Latrobe St (42) Little Collins St (8) Little Flinders Lane (19) Lonsdale st (13) Luna Park (2) Lygon St (1) Maroondah Hwy (1) Melba Hwy (2) Melbourne Central (12) Mornington Peninsula (2) Narre Warren (1) National Gallery Victoria (2) Nelson Rd (8) New Chancery Lane (1) Nicholson St (4) Noosa (2) Northcote (4) Pellegrini's Espresso Bar (1) Pier St (1) Port Melbourne (1) Port of Melbourne (2) Pousties Rd (4) Prahan (4) Presgraves Place (2) Princes Bridge (5) Punt Rd (1) Queen St (1) Queen Victoria (31) Racecourse Rd (2) Russell St (24) South Melbourne (5) South Yarra (2) Spencer St (14) Spring St (5) Springvale (42) St Kilda (38) St Kilda Esplanade (1) St Kilda Rd (20) Station St (8) Sydney CBD (1) Sydney Rd (2) The Block Arcade (1) The Causeway (15) Victoria St (6) Victoria parade (1) Werribee Park Mansion (1) Werribee South (1) Whitehorse Rd (3) Whittlesea (31) Williams St (3) Yarra Bend Rd (1) Yarra Boulevard (1) Yarra Glen (3) Yarra River (5) Yarraville (7) collin st (1) little bourke st (16) little lonsdale st (3) south Bank (65) southern cross station (5) state library (11) state parliament (1) swanston st (166) sydney (4)

Thursday, January 30, 2025

Melbourne Candid Series #961 Box Hill Central

 


Box Hill Central has a lot of bubble tea shops

Sony A7RV

Sigma 24mm f3.5 

Check out Candid 720




23 comments:

  1. Bubble tea is all the rage. I am a classicist and still prefer Earl Grey and similar teas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where I live that fashion hasn't arrived yet...
    I don't know if you celebrate it, but by all means, Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a shop in our town. We're too small, and it didn't survive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...I know what it is, but have never had it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the franchises overseas are not famous where it came from

      Delete
  5. A beautiful place to explore. Great shot.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. Se ve un local comercial muy animado.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No bubble tea shops around here. In fact, I had to look it up. Sounds awful to me. Hey, that's just me. Have a great day today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never had bubble tea, and not looking forward to trying it. Shopping malls all look alike no matter where they are located.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool candid photo of bubbly people.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My daughter loves bubble tea! Great shot, least they don't have phones in their hands!

    ReplyDelete
  11. No lo he probado nunca. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've seen lots of bubble tea places, but I've never had it. I googled it, and it has tapioca balls. I like tapioca, so maybe I'll try it. I lied how relaxed people seemed to be in Australia. Great shot, Roentare!

    ReplyDelete