Labels

Acland St (11) Albert Park (39) Alma Rd (1) Alowyn Gardens (3) Altona (1) Ascot Vale (46) Australia (103) Balmoral Ave (13) Beach Rd (19) Bendigo Joss House Temple (2) Birdwood Ave (5) Birrarung Marr (29) Bourke St (61) Box Hill (51) Brighton beach (3) Brisbane (39) Brunswick (9) Brunswick St (13) Buckingham Ave (11) Buckley St (3) Burleigh Heads (2) Carlton St (1) Carrington Rd (4) Collingwood (3) Collins Arcade (27) Collins St (86) Cragieburn Rd (5) Craigieburn (10) Craigieburn Rd (8) Dandenong (1) De Graves st (66) Dockland (9) Elizabeth St (50) Epsom Rd (49) Exhibition St (14) Fairfield (1) Federation Square (51) Fitzroy St (23) Flinders lane (17) Flinders st (73) Footscray (2) Hardware Lane (1) Hopetoun Tea Rooms (4) Hosier Lane (26) Ivanhoe (1) Jeff's Shed (1) Kerr St (1) King St (3) Lake Tyrrell (1) Lakeside Drive (37) Latrobe St (42) Little Collins St (8) Little Flinders Lane (19) Lonsdale st (13) Luna Park (4) Lygon St (1) Maroondah Hwy (1) Melba Hwy (2) Melbourne Central (12) Mornington Peninsula (2) Narre Warren (1) National Gallery Victoria (2) Nelson Rd (8) New Chancery Lane (1) Nicholson St (4) Noosa (2) Northcote (4) Pellegrini's Espresso Bar (1) Pier St (1) Port Melbourne (1) Port of Melbourne (2) Pousties Rd (4) Prahan (4) Presgraves Place (2) Princes Bridge (5) Punt Rd (1) Queen St (1) Queen Victoria (31) Racecourse Rd (2) Russell St (24) South Melbourne (5) South Yarra (2) Spencer St (14) Spring St (5) Springvale (42) St Kilda (38) St Kilda Esplanade (1) St Kilda Rd (20) Station St (8) Sydney CBD (2) Sydney Rd (2) The Block Arcade (1) The Causeway (15) Victoria St (6) Victoria parade (1) Werribee Park Mansion (1) Werribee South (1) Whitehorse Rd (3) Whittlesea (31) Williams St (3) Yarra Bend Rd (1) Yarra Boulevard (1) Yarra Glen (3) Yarra River (5) Yarraville (7) collin st (1) little bourke st (16) little lonsdale st (3) south Bank (65) southern cross station (5) state library (11) state parliament (1) swanston st (166) sydney (8)

Tuesday, February 25, 2025

Melbourne Candid Series #987 Little Flinders Lane

 


She is putting on her lipstick while listening to her pods 


Sony A7RV

FE 50mm f1.2 GM

Check Candid 746




29 comments:

  1. I thought she was blowing a whistle. Are you sure it was lipstick? I'll take your word for it. We agree she is listening to something on her phone. Another fine street photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could be right. I was rather fast passing by

      Delete
  2. I thought she was vaping. Very nice bokeh with that bokehmon of lenses. And nice street photo all together. 👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering what she was doing! Thanks for the explanation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that close-up and the woman's gaze. The conveniently out-of-focus background makes a round image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect lighting of the portrait. It seems she was posing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! I think he's painting his lungs.
    Great snap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vaping? She is giving you the stare I think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the area street photographers are concentrated

      Delete
  8. Very good image with secondary characters that perfectly complement the scene!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hoy por hoy todo lo hacemos con la tecnología cosida a nosotros.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought she was vaping. LOL. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fun photo but I thought she was smoking a cigar until I read your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The older woman in the background makes this a very interesting photo. Thank you, aloha

    ReplyDelete
  13. She actually looks like she's smoking, even though she's wearing lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  14. great capture - she obviously can see you taking the photo - do people ever object? Just wondering. As I find street photography of people very difficult. So glad she wasn't vaping or smoking!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes... :)))

    Thank you for sharing, I enjoyed this Post... it would be wonderful at MosaicMonday, if you like.

    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. No parece que se esté pintando. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete