Beneath the flags of old Britannia,
The tables wait in sunlit air;
And voices rise, then drift away,
Like passing footsteps through the day.
Two friends sit close, their stories shared,
While strangers wander, unprepared;
And in this little corner bright,
Old England lingers, out of sight.
Sony A7RV
FE 20-70mm f4 G
Check out Candid 1308

Parece un lugar bastante tranquilo.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo
No problem getting a seat there!
ReplyDeleteExcellent view of the terrace of this traditional British pub.
ReplyDeleteI love a stylish design
DeleteMentre la gent va i ve, ells parlen de la vida.
ReplyDeleteSalutacions.
There is so much going on in this photo, Roentare. It looks like a great place to visit. I've been in Pig and Whistles before, but for the life of me I can't remember where ~ likely in Canada.
ReplyDeleteYeah they are franchises
DeleteThis appears to be a fine open air restaurant. They don't seem crowded, so I wonder about the quality of the food. Have you eaten here?
ReplyDeleteNo hay nada más que salir a la calle, para fotografiar buenas escenas.
ReplyDeleteGood
ReplyDelete...a common sight here in summer.
ReplyDeleteLoved the pic
ReplyDeleteYour poem! I admire this in combination with the Shop. Thank you very much for sharing at MosaicMonday
ReplyDeleteGreetings by Heidrun
A relaxed mood in this photo! Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.
ReplyDeleteSe ve muy bien. Un beso.
ReplyDelete