Monday, August 24, 2026

Brisbane Candid Series #1436 Brisbane CBD

 


Within the hum of passing days,
Two souls sit quietly apart;
A simple meal, a cup, a chair
Small rituals of the human heart.

The world moves on beyond the door,
Yet here, beneath the softened light,
Each spoonful holds a moment still,
A little peace within the night.


Sony A7RV

FE 20-70mm f4 G


Check out Candid 1315 and FACE OFF


16 comments:

  1. This photo makes me think of all the lonely people in the world. Wonderful photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually they could be alone but not lonely

      Delete
    2. Very true. Thank you for sharing with FFO.

      Delete
  2. Every day more people are becoming fans of Asian cuisine. The man in the photo is very focused on his eating ritual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. M'agrada molt l'enquadrament.

    Salutacions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is something sad about seeing people eating a meal alone. Humans are social and being isolated is difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bien atento a lo que importa en ese momento.
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I was single I'd eat out or go to a movie by myself quite often. In my old age, I find myself missing interactions with the people I used to work with. I even say "Thanks!" to AI when I ask it question! But, it is very polite.☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ate Vietnamese food while back. It was very good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me encanta tu fotografía con los textos. Besos.

    ReplyDelete