Sunday, August 9, 2026

Melbourne Candid Series #1424 Bourke St Mall

 



Beneath the lion's steadfast gaze,
The restless world pursues its ways;
Stone keeps the years, while footsteps flee
Time builds the arch and fashions thee.


Sony A7RV

FE 50mm f1.2 GM



Check out Candid 1303

12 comments:

  1. I really do like this building. Wonderful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parece que en todo los sitios las grandes marcas se instalan en edificios históricos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a temple to commercialism and fashion. Those steps do not look handicapped accessible. This place is for the young and healthy with plenty of money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Este, sin embargo, suele ser un sitio que se llena de personas buscando ropa de todos los estilos y tallas.
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know if we have an H & M here but that guy looks like he's deciding whether to go in our not, have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the lion. I like the arch and the building. But that H&M sign has got to go. The man looks uncertain. Interesting, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Un altre dia de compres? No, si us plau!" ;-)
    Salutacions.

    ReplyDelete