The bull says, “Hold on tight!”
The cowboy says, “I’m doing fine!”
But judging by that flying ride,
Someone forgot to check the tide!
Sony A7RV
FE 70-200mm f2.8 GM
Check out Candid 1295
Melbourne Street Photography 101 is a black and white photo blog to encompass the candid photography in streets of Melbourne. Street people photography
The bull says, “Hold on tight!”
The cowboy says, “I’m doing fine!”
But judging by that flying ride,
Someone forgot to check the tide!
Sony A7RV
FE 70-200mm f2.8 GM
Check out Candid 1295
EEE haaaa. This is a tough ride. Great photo.
ReplyDeleteEl jinete sale lanzado del toro y parece que va a abrazar al animador.
ReplyDeleteoops
ReplyDeleteUn bona pinya es veia venir, ;-)
ReplyDeleteSalutacions.
He'll be hitting the dirt in one second!
ReplyDeleteStill the bull makes the rider flying.
ReplyDeleteThat cowboy did not have a good ride. I assume it was less than eight seconds.
ReplyDelete...I wouldn't be able to hold on tight enough!
ReplyDeleteAmazing shot
ReplyDeleteHe looks as if he's wondering why he got on the bull in the first place.
ReplyDeleteThat captures the sheer chaos and excitement of bull riding so well! Great timing on the shot with that setup.
ReplyDeleteBuenas fotos has sacado. Un beso.
ReplyDelete