Labels

Acland St (11) Albert Park (39) Alma Rd (1) Alowyn Gardens (3) Altona (1) Ascot Vale (46) Australia (103) Balmoral Ave (13) Beach Rd (19) Bendigo Joss House Temple (2) Birdwood Ave (5) Birrarung Marr (29) Bourke St (61) Box Hill (51) Brighton beach (3) Brisbane (39) Brunswick (9) Brunswick St (13) Buckingham Ave (11) Buckley St (3) Burleigh Heads (2) Carlton St (1) Carrington Rd (4) Collingwood (3) Collins Arcade (27) Collins St (86) Cragieburn Rd (5) Craigieburn (10) Craigieburn Rd (8) Dandenong (1) De Graves st (66) Dockland (9) Elizabeth St (50) Epsom Rd (49) Exhibition St (14) Fairfield (1) Federation Square (51) Fitzroy St (23) Flinders lane (17) Flinders st (73) Footscray (2) Hardware Lane (1) Hopetoun Tea Rooms (4) Hosier Lane (26) Ivanhoe (1) Jeff's Shed (1) Kerr St (1) King St (3) Lake Tyrrell (1) Lakeside Drive (37) Latrobe St (42) Little Collins St (8) Little Flinders Lane (19) Lonsdale st (13) Luna Park (2) Lygon St (1) Maroondah Hwy (1) Melba Hwy (2) Melbourne Central (12) Mornington Peninsula (2) Narre Warren (1) National Gallery Victoria (2) Nelson Rd (8) New Chancery Lane (1) Nicholson St (4) Noosa (2) Northcote (4) Pellegrini's Espresso Bar (1) Pier St (1) Port Melbourne (1) Port of Melbourne (2) Pousties Rd (4) Prahan (4) Presgraves Place (2) Princes Bridge (5) Punt Rd (1) Queen St (1) Queen Victoria (31) Racecourse Rd (2) Russell St (24) South Melbourne (5) South Yarra (2) Spencer St (14) Spring St (5) Springvale (42) St Kilda (38) St Kilda Esplanade (1) St Kilda Rd (20) Station St (8) Sydney Rd (2) The Block Arcade (1) The Causeway (15) Victoria St (6) Victoria parade (1) Werribee Park Mansion (1) Werribee South (1) Whitehorse Rd (3) Whittlesea (31) Williams St (3) Yarra Bend Rd (1) Yarra Boulevard (1) Yarra Glen (3) Yarra River (5) Yarraville (7) collin st (1) little bourke st (16) little lonsdale st (3) south Bank (65) southern cross station (5) state library (11) state parliament (1) swanston st (166) sydney (4)

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Melbourne Candid series #601 Buckingham Ave, Springvale

 


It is bubble tea time minus the sugars. 


Sony A7RV

Laowa 9mm f5.6


Check out Candid 386







25 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The whole street is filled with bubble tea stores

      Delete
  2. I hear you on the sugars -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tea shop are not what they used to be. Love the look you get with that 9mm lens. I do try to limit my sugar intake, but I do love desserts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good POV right one the corner of the counter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen a tea shop before. Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have some tea too. Beautiful shot.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. Es el momento de compartir una taza de té, momento para detenerse y mirar lo que tenemos delante sin prisa, sin deseo, tan solo atentos a como esa deliciosa bebida penetra en nosotros y nos llena de placer. Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great series you have going. I'm so glad you join us weekly at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can always find time for bubble tea but tend to leave out the bubbles these days - too filling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this shot. Very nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tried bubble tea about a year ago and I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for participating and sharing at SSPS 297. See you again next week! Please do not forget to come and share it with us at #14 InLinkz #WordlessWednesday (Words also welcome).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesante ese té burbujas. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like a nice shop, Roentare. I hope you enjoyed the tea! I've never tried bubble tea, but it's obviously popular from the many shops I've seen in Sydney and Honolulu.

    ReplyDelete