Labels

Acland St (11) Albert Park (39) Alma Rd (1) Alowyn Gardens (3) Altona (1) Ascot Vale (46) Australia (103) Balmoral Ave (13) Beach Rd (19) Bendigo Joss House Temple (2) Birdwood Ave (5) Birrarung Marr (29) Bourke St (61) Box Hill (51) Brighton beach (3) Brisbane (39) Brunswick (9) Brunswick St (13) Buckingham Ave (11) Buckley St (3) Burleigh Heads (2) Carlton St (1) Carrington Rd (4) Collingwood (3) Collins Arcade (27) Collins St (86) Cragieburn Rd (5) Craigieburn (10) Craigieburn Rd (8) Dandenong (1) De Graves st (66) Dockland (9) Elizabeth St (50) Epsom Rd (49) Exhibition St (14) Fairfield (1) Federation Square (51) Fitzroy St (23) Flinders lane (17) Flinders st (73) Footscray (2) Hardware Lane (1) Hopetoun Tea Rooms (4) Hosier Lane (26) Ivanhoe (1) Jeff's Shed (1) Kerr St (1) King St (3) Lake Tyrrell (1) Lakeside Drive (37) Latrobe St (42) Little Collins St (8) Little Flinders Lane (19) Lonsdale st (13) Luna Park (1) Lygon St (1) Maroondah Hwy (1) Melba Hwy (2) Melbourne Central (12) Mornington Peninsula (2) Narre Warren (1) National Gallery Victoria (2) Nelson Rd (8) New Chancery Lane (1) Nicholson St (4) Noosa (2) Northcote (4) Pellegrini's Espresso Bar (1) Pier St (1) Port Melbourne (1) Port of Melbourne (2) Pousties Rd (4) Prahan (4) Presgraves Place (2) Princes Bridge (5) Punt Rd (1) Queen St (1) Queen Victoria (31) Racecourse Rd (2) Russell St (24) South Melbourne (5) South Yarra (2) Spencer St (14) Spring St (5) Springvale (42) St Kilda (38) St Kilda Esplanade (1) St Kilda Rd (20) Station St (8) Sydney Rd (2) The Block Arcade (1) The Causeway (15) Victoria St (6) Victoria parade (1) Werribee Park Mansion (1) Werribee South (1) Whitehorse Rd (3) Whittlesea (31) Williams St (3) Yarra Bend Rd (1) Yarra Boulevard (1) Yarra Glen (3) Yarra River (5) Yarraville (7) collin st (1) little bourke st (16) little lonsdale st (3) south Bank (65) southern cross station (5) state library (11) state parliament (1) swanston st (166) sydney (3)

Saturday, February 15, 2025

Melbourne Candid Series #977 Swanston St

 


It appears the man bun and unkempt style remain in vogue. Personally, I favour the clean-cut appearance.

It's intriguing how fashion trends ebb and flow over time. The resurgence of the man bun and a more rugged look perhaps signifies a shift towards embracing individuality and a laid-back ethos. 

Sony A7RV

FE 135mm f1.8 GM

Check out Candid 736




34 comments:

  1. He looks good. I like his posture, and the man bun isn't too bad here, but I don't really like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something about a clean cut guy but messy guy has appeal too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did he notice you taking his picture?
    Handsome.
    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally dont hide the fact that I am taking pictures secretly. Normally a wide-angle lens in front of them directly

      Delete
  4. Now beards and buns are in fashion.
    Great snap

    ReplyDelete
  5. He definitely noticed that you were taking picture of him...some men are suitable for having beards and buns, some don't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't hide the fact that I am taking a street shot.

      Delete
  6. La historia se repite irrevocablemente también en las modos y los estilos. Parece que todo está inventado y solo hay que esperar el momento para poner de nuevo en circulación.
    Abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually hair tied into a bun back is a style that has seen a resurgence in Europe too. I don't now if it is a symbol of masculinity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Al que es joven y bien parecido, todo le sienta bien.
    Feliz in de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  9. La fotografía es buena aunque el joven tenga una mirada torva.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's comfortable with his style :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice casual stride. Thanks for linking to AFFF

    much♡love

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fashion is fashion and not everyone looks good with the latest trends.
    Nice street photo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice photo. No, a man-bun isn't something I like to see. I'm older, so more used to seeing a man with a ponytail, but not a bun! Same hair.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Las modas vienen y van con el tiempo. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the clean-cut look too, Roentare. In Waikiki you see just about any style imaginable. It's a mix of people from all over the world. I'm often not noticed taking a photo, but if someone sees me I take the shot anyway.

    ReplyDelete