Beneath the lamps, the shadows lie,
While quiet tables wait nearby;
A star above the evening scene
Keeps watch on moments in between.
The footsteps fade, the glasses gleam
The night unfolds, a waking dream;
And in this room of black and white,
Old stories linger into night.
Sony A7RV
FE 20-70mm f4 G
Check out Candid 1307

Esperando a los clientes.
ReplyDeleteAbrazo
Brilliant photo. I love all of the shadows.
ReplyDeleteThis looks like a relaxing restaurant that features a decent beer. Hope the food is also good here., and I expect it is.
ReplyDeleteA food court actually
DeleteVery well composed and with perfectly defined shadows.
ReplyDeleteMoody it is
DeleteSón hores de relaxar-se.
ReplyDeleteSalutacions.
My kind of place, Roentare! Great photo and words.
ReplyDeleteSapporo is a popular beer here too, have a nice weekend.
ReplyDeleteA somewhat lonely, urban night.
ReplyDeleteJust a stroll which I do best
DeleteThat's a nice looking space.
ReplyDeleteI felt safe
Delete"Old stories linger into the night" I like that.
ReplyDeleteHope the food was good.
ReplyDeleteA coffee please!
ReplyDeleteGreat lighting
ReplyDeleteBeautiful atmosphere of that Melbourne's corner by night.
ReplyDeleteEl local está muy solitario, ya mismo será la hora de cerrar el local.
ReplyDeleteMuy buena edición en blanco y negro.
Great captured
ReplyDeleteSe ve bastante tranquilo. Besos.
ReplyDelete