Beneath the weathered, ageing wall,
Where afternoon shadows gently fall,
Two strangers pause, their voices low,
While city life drifts on below.
Behind the glass, the moments stay
A quiet scene of an ordinary day;
And in the stillness, soft and spare,
Time lingers briefly in the air.
Sony A7RV
FE 20-70mm f4 G
Check out Candid 1324 and Face OFF

Muy bien captada las personas que se asoman a esa terraza , alguna se ha dado cuenta de que ha sido fotografiada.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
I didn't hide when I took candid shots
DeleteEven in winter, people prefer to eat or drink outdoors. Great photo!
ReplyDeleteVery good
ReplyDeleteThis looks like a fine place to enjoy some refreshment while watching the flow of people on the street. They have a good viewpoint.
ReplyDeleteIt is a good place to enjoy people watching
DeleteUn lugar un poco elevado desde donde mirar lo que sucede en la calle, mientras se toma algo que alimente. .
ReplyDeleteI do that a lot
DeleteThat's a perfect spot for people watching while enjoying a coffee.
ReplyDeleteUna pausa per un descans.
ReplyDeleteSalutacions!
A very nice photo. Love the girls hat.
ReplyDeleteIt's such a delight to see your photos and read the complementary poetry to tie the experience together. I feel like I was there witnessing the scene!
ReplyDeleteI appreciate your feedback.
DeleteThat is the kind of odd hat that my daughter might have worn at one point. Perhaps she still does for all I know.
ReplyDeleteCosy and comfy
DeleteShe wonders what her life will bring. He mourns what life has never been. Wonderful image.
ReplyDeleteLovely place to have lunch.
ReplyDelete